DX » Community » Reviews » GoingPower Replacement 10.8V 4400mAh Battery Pack for HP DV4 / DV5 / DV6 / CQ40 + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrachel1 on 08/30/2013

- Good battery, works better than the original one. - Price - Could be less expensive, I guess - Build quality is not great, doesn't fit as smoothly as HP's original As I said, it doesn't fit as well as the original battery, as if it was half a millimeter wider. But works better than I remember the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvanjslav on 06/12/2013

It replaces my regular original HP battery. This extended battery lasts at least twice longer than my original one even with video and graphic concentrated applications. Another good thing is the battery stickout from bottom elevate the laptop and let the air flow and cool the laptop. I have not any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypercy1993 on 04/03/2013

Works out of the box, just put it in your laptop. Not too expensive. Compatible with a lot of laptops. I ordered two, one came in defectively. But I have faith it will be sorted out with the nice people here. Doesn't last all that long, about 2,5 hours when you aren't doing anything. Nice replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitalian123 on 01/26/2013

Indeed a great battery, seems that my computer is a new one again. I can take it of the power suppliment and work with it any where now I don't have any cons. about this product. It is really working fine, no problems until today. Although it seems quite "expensive", the product really worth ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections