DX » Community » Reviews » CURREN 8023 Stylish Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black + Golden (1 x LR626)
Customer’s impression:
Nice watch! Excellent for the price!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytahion69 on 12/11/2014

Has a nice package that it comes in. The wrist band is easy to make smaller. The smaller dails and the two extra buttons don't work, but you cant expect that at this price. This wont be the last Curren watch I'll buy here! Great looking watch for a nice price! Read more

Impression:Nice watch!;

0 0 0

• posted byBioWeapon on 09/18/2014

Pros: Keeps time very well ; after 7 days it is not off even by a single second! Stylish; it's quite a good looking watch. Durable; it's well built, feels solid. Cons: Glass; when I got it, it was set at a slight angle. Not a big deal, doesn't affect the watch at all. Paint; the paint on that latch chips ... Read more

Impression:Excellent for the price!;

0 0 0

• posted byExtreme1000 on 12/06/2013

I thought it a very good product for its value. It has beautiful colors, is well done both externally and internally. The watch is very nice. Metal strap and the body of the watch is very nice metal. The hands look great. It is well worn. I am satisfied. Watches come in a box, suitable as a gift. I recommend.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBALTUILHE on 04/29/2013

very well built, similar to a citizen. I like heavy clocks, so.. if u like too: would be a nice try. it could be use even for girls (in brazil girls use big clocks). The 3 small "clocks" inside, that shows: day of the week, day of month and second do not work. It´s glued. Actualy, it&#... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byVSByte on 03/15/2013

Very good looking watch. Looks a lot more expensice then it is! Works for a over a month now on the same battery. Has a nice package that it comes in. The wrist band is easy to make smaller. The smaller dails and the two extra buttons don't work, but you cant expect that at this price. The rose-gold ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygmoraski on 02/20/2013

-> Extremelly beautiful watch - Relogio extremamente bonito. -> Very heavy- Bem pesado -> Very attractive and it has a social look- Muito atraente e com um jeito social -> It cames in a good box, that protect the watch- O relogio vem em uma caixa muito boa, protegendo bem o relogio. ->... Read more

Social look

0 0 3

• posted byMefitico on 12/30/2012

It's very stylish and looks really great, many people will think it's a relatively expensive watch. Seems very well build as well. It's not that expensive, so it has some cons: The glass over the dial has no anti-reflection treatment, so you may see some strong light reflected instead of the dial depending ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections