DX » Community » Reviews » SINOBI 9213 Stylish PU Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x LR626)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarGer on 05/17/2014

The watch came in the same nice box as on the product pictures, so it was really well protected against the damage of the post system. There were no scratches or other damages on the watch. It is very easy to see what time it is. The hands are clearly visible and they have a glow-in-the-dark tip, so you can even see the time at night. When I tried to ... Read more

Whatch and Case The dial bottom
    0 0
  • posted bymaxbred on 01/14/2014

Very nice design, looks great and more expensive than it costs. Watch is running very accurate and time reading is very clear. The metal casing looks very sturdy. Very special design detail is the transparent ring of the glass cover in the side view. This looks like the front ring is "floating" on the casing of the watch. The PU-leather band ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantkentris on 07/31/2013

People love this watch! The black is very sharp, and goes with a lot. The height of the face isn't too high, and the time is kept very well, I never have to readjust it. Only con is the band - after months of use it's wearing down a little on the part that I tighten the clasp because it is PU leather. Honestly it's a very nice watch, you could buy it ... Read more

Angle view Side view Angle view 2 Top view Clasp Off hand view
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections