Customer’s impression:
Muy buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Excellent Viewsonic tablet!

posted by geek2goo on 01/25/2013
    6 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Superb tablet! one of the most advanced at this time, at the price it should be at right now.
    Arrived with pre-installed scratch-guard covouring the display, very nice feature.

Cons:

The built-in monaural speaker driver does not produce the best sound -it actually is attempting to make too much bass, which is unnecessary and wasteful for a tablet. This suggests it could be easily tuned more for clear mid-highs. This could definitely be improved by using a software audio equalizer, I haven't attempted to check or install anything yet. It's not really a true CON at all!

Also, the pre-installed audio/media player says it is unable to play streaming audio over the web, but you can replace it with your own preferred player anyway!

OtherThoughts:

Consider this if you are looking for a +10" tablet. It is a very standard size, and you can use most available cases/stands, along with the Bluetooth conveniently allows use of accessories like keyboards. I would have preferred if it came with an extra scratch-guard protector, so I could install it myself -the installed one has a few tiny bubbles underneath, but not bad.

Bottomline:

Terrific tablet, one of the best on the market and better than most available in North America. Very satisfying to have the quality of Viewsonic.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: