DX » Community » Reviews » Stripes Pattern Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves - Black + White (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytantejis on 03/09/2014

- they look cute as hell! - they fit nicely on different size hands - work smoothly on various touchscreen devices. - great for fall and begin of winter. - handy for outside waiting. - a bit thin - not very warm We have cold winters here and they are not very warm. They are however perfect for fall and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypample on 10/21/2013

Really cheap and stylish looking gloves you can use with your smartphone or tablet. Since I live in sweden and we get really cold weather in winter, these will come in hand very nicely! Took a while till I got used to using these gloves on my phone but I never was a good typer on phone anyways so I guess ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byulvic on 10/15/2013

Phone reacts to touches not too hot - ok to use -5 to +5 Celsius. stylish enough, could wear with any other clothing. Quality is a bit low. Only 3 fingers (grey) are sensitive, not cannot perform 4-finger pinch, but that could be enough for most of the users, except iPads, where you have 4 and 5 finger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadman24 on 09/17/2013

Awesome gloves, they really work! At first I was afraid that they were not going to work, but they really do, you can use your phone without taking out the gloves. Also they're comfortable and soft, fit perfectly and, above all, they are warm... so warm. No cons so far, they're perfect. Before you buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexecutionist on 07/14/2013

A nice pair of capacitive gloves. Works exactly as intended. I am able to operate my cell phone and my tablet perfectly while wearing these. They are very stretchable as well, when I got mine I was thinking they were too small but they were a nice fit after I put them on. Even though they work as intended ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections