Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEtepla on 01/03/2014

The price is good, que quality also de same. This one is better than other that I bought before. Also the looking is quite good. Like almost all the helicopters the batery is just for 10 or 15 minutes flying. I recomend start playing with it slowly because this toys can be broken easily. Many batteries to use it, six. But just for the controller so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoboxer on 07/02/2013

Excelent product!! . . Excelent product!! Excelent product!! . . Excelent product!! . Read more

0 0
  • posted bygptonon on 07/23/2012

Very fun to play and easy to get started. The remote control build quality also surprised me positively. It can fly pretty high and get altitude fast, for it's purpose. A little tricky to control and the battery doesn't last long too. It's very light too, so it's almost impossible to fly it outdoors, as the wind will make it very difficult to sustain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarto216 on 09/14/2011

- Looks great, nice painting, LED's are cool. - Perfect for indoor use because it's really well controllable. - Charges twice as long as it flies, so that ratio is fine. - The wings fold in so they don't break and you've even got a spare set. - Came out of the box with a loose sprocket so it wouldn't lift. - Needs to be trimmed twice per charge, when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaxah on 12/18/2010

--Both sets of rotary blades fold up. When you engage the motor, they swing outwards due to centrifugal force. This can also be seen as being safer, since should they hit something, they will just fold in instead of breaking apart, and will resume flight instead of going into a death-roll like fixed-blade aircraft will. --The thing is amazing beautiful.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byisraelguy on 11/07/2010

->Looks really nice! built and painted like a real combat helicopter and decorated with colorful LEDs and therefore leaves good impression ->Despite what other releaser are telling, battery time is like 10 full minutes of free flight, and 25 minutes of full recharge time... Maybe I just was lucky with this particular one, but anyhow it's just great!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordinett on 04/14/2010

The specifications are true, so in my case the battery lasted as it's expected to last, I've received the item in good conditions and everything works fine. I have nothing to complain. maybe it's hard to control, but this can be considered a good point, so you can have more fun trying to control the helicopter properly. I'm very carefull with the helicopter,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulionascimento on 01/05/2010

Ready to fly out of the box. Spare blades. My son loves the ligths. Shipped with decent box. Power connector a bit loose. The power cord disconects very easy when charging. build with cheap plastic, but for this price it's enough. The outter axis of the main blades broke when it hit the wall harder than the normal "fly conditions". I´... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheberk on 10/03/2009

-flys straight out of the box with batteries -great fun to fly -amazingly sturdy for its lightness -part of the lower propellor shaft broke after a day (cat attack). Superglue works well, though -can be tricky to control and takes some getting used to. Flew straight out of the box. While there's a constant need to trim the rotation, for the price it'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIndigosia on 08/08/2009

Easy to use, cheap, 3ch heli. I just saw a 2ch heli at 2x the price in my local rc store. alot for the money! can take alot of hits xD ( atleast my heli can xD ) only con i can think of gotta be the flytime, but it ain't really a con. can fly about 5-10m, recharges in about 15-30. Buy 3 of these and you can fly all the time xD - Don't really work outdoor,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections