DX » Community » Reviews » JYC MC-C1 1.2'' LCD Digital Timer Remote Control for Canon 1000D / 550D / 500D - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrankavezaat on 06/24/2014

I use this remote for my Canon EOS 650D and I'm quite happy with it. - It's very easy to use - It's very compact - It works very well on my camera. - It works on normal AAA batteries I use it for timelapse and self-timer photography. The instructions could be translated to other languages, but they're easy to understand in English. Couldn't think about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshinmi on 04/28/2014

Does what is supose to do. Easy and simple to use. Works fine on my Canon G15. Very good build quality. Shipping to Brazil took 6 weeks and it didnt got taxed here. Can be used as simple 1 photo shutter release even without the baterry. Price could be much better. There is no ON/OFF button, you have to invert the battery to do it. Intruction manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfrohr on 03/17/2014

Fair price for the product. Has all functions for time-lapse photograph and very usefull to be used on B-MODE. I use this product to take snapshot of lightining, and let the shutter button pressed and just release it after the lighting. Great pictures! Confusing Manual, and missing a OFF button (mechanic). But, when not using the remote, just REMOVE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPu1sar on 02/27/2014

+ This remote is well built, it does not feel cheap + The connector fits nicely in the camera body (Canon EOS 650D) + Plenty of configuration options + Timing is accurate + The shutter lock button is nice for long bulb exposures, I use it for light painting + Batteries are included + Very cheap compared to what Canon charges - The backlight is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianov1 on 09/26/2013

It works very fine, and do just what it purpose. It has a background light that is very usefull when taking photos at night end with low ilumination. Very light and can be easily carry in the sabe package hat the camera. I use it in a Canon 650D and it works fine! You can't turn it off, so you need to take the batteries off. The cabbe is not fixed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxtn32 on 04/29/2013

- Very well priced, half the price of what I can get locally. - Quality seems better than other third party remote timer - It works well with my Canon Powershot G10 - Comes with free 2 x AAA batteries, not AA as mentioned in the description (probably a typo error) - I cannot think of any cons for this product, though I wish it could be cheaper =) I ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byzurrachillo on 04/22/2013

I looking for an intervalometer in Spain and all were very expensive for my budget, I found this and decided to take a chance to try it, because the desired result has been, I've tried on my Canon EOS 550D, it worked properly, you'll configure, exhibitions, times, intervals, etc and all tested and working. instructions only come in English and Chinese,... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections