DX » Community » Reviews » JYC MC-C1 1.2'' LCD Digital Timer Remote Control for Canon 1000D / 550D / 500D - Black (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrankavezaat on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this remote for my Canon EOS 650D and I'm quite happy with it. - It's very easy to use - It's very compact - It works very well on my camera. - It works on normal AAA batteries I use it for timelapse and self-timer photography. Cons:The instructions could be trans... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshinmi on 04/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what is supose to do. Easy and simple to use. Works fine on my Canon G15. Very good build quality. Shipping to Brazil took 6 weeks and it didnt got taxed here. Can be used as simple 1 photo shutter release even without the baterry. Cons:Price could be much better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfrohr on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fair price for the product. Has all functions for time-lapse photograph and very usefull to be used on B-MODE. I use this product to take snapshot of lightining, and let the shutter button pressed and just release it after the lighting. Great pictures! Cons:Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPu1sar on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ This remote is well built, it does not feel cheap + The connector fits nicely in the camera body (Canon EOS 650D) + Plenty of configuration options + Timing is accurate + The shutter lock button is nice for long bulb exposures, I use it for light painting + Batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianov1 on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works very fine, and do just what it purpose. It has a background light that is very usefull when taking photos at night end with low ilumination. Very light and can be easily carry in the sabe package hat the camera. I use it in a Canon 650D and it works f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxtn32 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very well priced, half the price of what I can get locally. - Quality seems better than other third party remote timer - It works well with my Canon Powershot G10 - Comes with free 2 x AAA batteries, not AA as mentioned in the description (probably a typo er... Read more

1 2
  • posted byzurrachillo on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I looking for an intervalometer in Spain and all were very expensive for my budget, I found this and decided to take a chance to try it, because the desired result has been, I've tried on my Canon EOS 550D, it worked properly, you'll configure, exhibitions, time... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections