DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Dust Plug Stopper + SIM Card Extraction Pin for Iphone 5 - Translucent
Customer’s impression:
Perfecto Fine my impressions is Mijn indruk is Fijn
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMueKo on 06/03/2015

Good product fits fin en look good. I use it every day

Impression:Fijn,Mijn indruk is;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It does its job and blocks the plugs for dust. Average quality and if you need it you will be satisfied. The problem is that you will lose them or forget to plug it back after charging etc. This is not the problem of the product. It is the real usage that leads to that. After a while you may stop... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

Impression:my impressions is;

0 0 0

• posted byHexolord on 09/27/2014

Se ajustan muy bien al telefono. Una vez puestos no se caen. Tienen el tamaño idoneo. Cuando hay que retirarlos solo es cogerlos con las uñas y salen sin forzar

0 0 0

• posted bysans81 on 02/13/2013

it fits and quality quiet good for the price. if can make it more fit to it coz kind of lose when inserting it , worries will drop off when put it in the pocket. If there;s a wired to attached to the plug so when charging time to unplug the thing kind of will lose it when nothing to attached to a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykcjchan on 01/03/2013

Cheap and fits perfectly in the slots. A very cheap investment to protect an expensive phone. Will prevent liquid from entering from those ports covered with the stoppers. Sim ejection tool is a nice addon but a bit too flimsy to use. Sim ejector tool a bit flimsy. A little bit easy to loose and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere