DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Dust Plug + SIM Card Extraction Pin for IPHONE 5 - Translucent
Customer’s impression:
Perfecto Fine my impressions is really small Fijn
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjessi30 on 04/09/2017

Impression:Perfecto,Fine;

Pros: very good fit to the socket, easy to install and to remove vice add pin to remove sim in Iphone. Cons: non

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byishipra on 02/26/2017

Impression:Perfecto;

PRODUCT IS SAME AS DESCRIBED.. NICE PRODUCT ... VERY USEFUL... PRICE WISE QAULITY IS ALSO VERY GOOD...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byOmoikane1979 on 08/19/2016

Impression:really small;

Pros: Protects the headphone jack and lightning port from dust and small debris Cons: It's smaller than expected and therefor hard to get out when you use a protective case on the phone. It's also very easy to get lost, in fact I already lost the lightning port dust cover :-( It functions like it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by5022996 on 05/17/2016

Impression:Perfecto,Fine,my impressions is;

Pros 0 Very good product - fit well Con - no con Very god product, Recomend the product to every one

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrubenef on 03/29/2016

Impression:Fine;

los elementos funcionan muy bien y el precio es bueno

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byanderclander on 01/08/2016

Impression:Perfecto;

Pros: estoy contento, ajustan bien y no se caen. Precio muy económico, compro varios ya que por mi cabeza los acabo perdiendo. Ya que no recuerdo donde los deje. También tiene para sacar la SIM del teléfono. Contra: no tengo ningún comentario.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybuzzy92 on 11/18/2015

Impression:Perfecto,Fine,my impressions is;

Ottimo prodotto Buona qualità

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMueKo on 06/03/2015

Impression:Fijn,Mijn indruk is;

Good product fits fin en look good. I use it every day

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

Impression:Fine;

It does its job and blocks the plugs for dust. Average quality and if you need it you will be satisfied. The problem is that you will lose them or forget to plug it back after charging etc. This is not the problem of the product. It is the real usage that leads to that. After a while you may stop... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

Impression:my impressions is;

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere