DX » Community » Reviews » A-8001 Detachable 0.67X 0.67X Wide Angle Macro Lens Set for Iphone 3g / 3GS / 4 / 4S / 5
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjumplikeboris on 10/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Takes pretty good pictures actually! I played around with it a lot taking close ups and wide screens! Best part - if you have panorama feature on iPhone, adding this makes it so much more awesome! Cons:it's easy to lose, careful. It comes with a small lanyard, to have i... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypaulotaviodr on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:• Great wide angle and really close macro; • Very easy to use • Great price, much better than Photojojo! (I guess it's the same product) • Easy to carry around; comes with covers for both sides of the lens. Cons:• The macro lens does not focus much of the pict... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymonsieurtoh on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product has good design and build quality. It could take good macro and wide angle (more like fish eye) photos on an iPhone 5. Cons:While the build quality of the components were excellent, I had problems fitting the rings given onto the iPhone 5. They didn't flush w... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymelliec19 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Two features for the price of one (macro and wide angle). It is really light and easy to carry around. Comes with four magnetic circles, so you may share with your friends. It really adds an extra dimension to your camera phone, because most of them have a rathe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvelofille on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wider angle shots Really close up Macro (does an eyeball filling the screen) Caps to keep it clean when not in use Fits any phone pretty much, and comes with multiple rings to stick on to multiple phones/tablets Easy to apply and setup Good instructions Cons:Not... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections