DX » Community » Reviews » UG802 II Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / Bluetooth v3.1 / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoh1co on 12/04/2013

Small, plays well Youtube HD,and other videos also other android applications i use text-tv and pocket-SDR applications also some angry-birds gaming tested works excellent works also 100% with local TV-Kaista, it is like looking normal TV, recorded earlier sometimes freezes, but seldom i have not hdmi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedodn20 on 04/06/2013

Cheap, easy to flash, love to navigate on my 40"" TV. WIreless mouse and keybords worked perfectly without any set up. Works pretty fine also with droidmote. Bricked it trying to root it the first day. Unbricked it following google instruction. Had problem finding a compatible firmware but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykolke16 on 03/10/2013

On a stick, very small, it has a hdmi extension,it works perfectly with any wireless keyboard and mouse. I tried it with a particular genius kit and doing well,you connect a usb hub encore and it works perfectly for reading pendrives, you can browse the LAN, play files directly from your PC The power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinstrucad on 02/21/2013

I have tested it , and works very fine. No problems to see netflix, and mp4s from a 16 mb memory target, i had bougth it with a inalambric keyboard mini 2.4 g and works ok. Because i have a old DLP proyector i need to put a HDMI to Composite. The image is really clear and the hardware is very stable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamopinny on 02/05/2013

Considered a great and cheap way to upgrade your normal TV to SMART TV. It supports bluetooth keyboard out of the box (though you need to use a mouse to change setting first! Overall fast and responsive (dual code ARM). Can play 1080P videos over WIFI (from NAS) using the included media player app. Cannot ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byKostas69 on 02/02/2013

Nice little device that turns TV set into a tablet with internet connection. Connected in my TV HDMI connector. Comes with Android 4, nice memory size, microSD port, bluetooth and wifi. -Wifi reception could be better. -No shutdown option, you must unplug power. -Only one USB port. -Short HDMI extension ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byGeving on 01/31/2013

Cheap and easy way to get a browser up on the TV. Will also function as a HTPC for non-HD content. Inludes a ~20cm HDMI extender cable, so it doesn't stick out from the TV. Can't play 720p using XBMC. Power adapter seems to be of poor-to-medium build quality. USB cable was a bit short. For a HTPC in ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byleventdeva on 01/20/2013

-perfect media player -turns your tv into a giant tablet -by using a 1-4 usb dock you can use wireless keyboard, extension hard drive and usb cam at the same time -good quality -5V 2A usb power supply included -usb hdd socket on tv supplies enough power for running the system -power supply usb cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byafraniosilva on 01/02/2013

Very easy to use and all accessories inside the pack to installation are great quality. High temperature when used for long time (about 2 hours or more). If the system were rooted, the customization were more simple. In general this equipment is very good for entertainment. I recommend to buy some wireless ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytchouch on 12/20/2012

Wow fonctionne très bien avec mon écran acl asus et très bien sur ma télé lg. j'ai connecter ma souris logitech sur le module et elle fonctionne très bien. ça fonctionne comme sur mon téléphone galaxy. ma multi prise usb ne fonctionne pas sur le module. Je ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections