DX » Community » Reviews » Boss-Behind-Your-Back Desktop Rearview Mirror for Wage Earners (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhhcar9 on 01/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Yes, you can see something behind you; For what you can see, they are shown quite clearly; Very light; Build quality is not too bad. Cons:I think that it is eay too be seen by others because of its size. At least one person told me that she saw it. Sometimes I work on c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykfcdx on 12/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Regarding wager earners, I guess this is the US equivalent of the Japanese term: salaryman. I like the size. It's big enough to see things behind me yet small enough not to be such a big distraction. To be honest, I did not read the size details so I thought it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackolow on 09/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has velcro sticker which was a welcome surprise so you can put things on and off Light weight so you can use any adhesive dish is quite a good size I got a green - it is pleasant Cons:Difficult to place in a good spot for good coverage Mirror gets scratched easily - jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandro_sky on 08/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very clear. - It fits perfect on the corner of my monitor. - Now I can see what's going on behind me. Cons:- Could have a better build quality. - I got a green one, but I'd like to choose a color. - I think its a little expensive. OtherThoughts:It's great for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycantstopshopper on 07/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What can I say? it works exactly as it says it will- and I love it. Nobody even notices it on my monitor and I now have a fish eye wide angle view of the aisle behind my desk. No more having my boss or anyone else sneaking up on me while I'm surfing the web, and checkin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDudsBR on 07/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It has a good sight of vision (you cannot be caught by the back when you are looking at it). Mine came in dark green color (the color I've whished) and uses a pressure adhesive (I don't know the name of a bermuda's adhesive, it's the same), so you can remove it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byo0blueberry0o on 05/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Really cool item -Nice quality -You can see behind you very well -It came with sticky velcro triangles so you can stick it to your computer monitor ,but at the same time with the velcro you can remove it if you want. -Great color. Cons:-it came with a plastic p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilaliz on 04/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i really like this little thing, i can see the guy who sits behind me and see when he is looking at my screen, its a perfect little mirror Cons:color is not the best, if it were black casing it would have been better, but i dont care much about it any ways. th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitzick on 04/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well - what can i say - it's a panoramic mirror after all . sits very well in the left corner of my screen . and i have a perfect "fish-eye" type mirror to look what happening behind my back . mine arrived in blue color . at the begenning i thought it's just - b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepicelite on 11/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-I got blue. ^_^ -See behind yourself. -Does what it is designed for. Cons:-The "mirror" already has micro-scratches like you get on a CD. -Just a plastic mirror. -Covers a corner of my monitor when I use it. -Cannot choose color. OtherThoughts:Price:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections