Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemcosta on 07/05/2014

* Small * Plug and Play * Efficient * Perfect for Mac users * No manuals, but it's pretty straightforward to use * Seems fragile * It adds a huge "appendix" to any notebook when in use I have a Macbook, and its internal mic is not very useful, since it captures both my voice and keyboards/touchpads ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRusso69 on 04/17/2014

Incredibly easy to use. It connects to the USB connector on the PC and it works immediately, without CD, is a plug and play device This product does not have anything against him. Maybe you can optimize the size of the housing of the device, but with the irresistible price has little more can you ask ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydasreaper on 04/06/2014

The mic and sound quality is surprisingly good, even for cheap headphones. The casing feels a bit cheap. Not much else to say, i personally used for my ps3 so i could use cheap jack headphones instead of having to use the overpriced USB ones or bluetooths one and it actually surprised me how good it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanyolaf on 11/23/2013

ENG // Easy to use and setup. Plug and play, work fine in Windows XP and 7; The sound and mic are good and clear. Have a led to inform use and conection. The chipset is CMEDIA. The price is very cheap. ESP // Facil de usar e instalar. Plug and play, funciona bien en windows XP y 7. El sonido y el microfono ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTjieman on 05/07/2013

Sound that comes from this USB device is good. The size is not bigger than a regular USB flash drive, it is pretty handy. Plug it in your computer, let it install itself and then insert your earphones in to it. With my audioport of my laptop being pretty messed up, I found this as a perfect replacement.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonex128 on 02/10/2013

Low price Easy installation, I just plugged them into my thunderbolt screen and I immideately could use it. It showed up as "USB Headphones" in sound preferences. It is quite noisy, as could be expected in the price range. I bought it to provide a headphone output from my thunderbolt screen.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylightakaachraf on 01/16/2013

Works, great sound, microphone and audio jack. Compact and easy to use, it's just plug and play really. Build quality is OK, great if your audio jack is broken and you don't know how to replace it, repair prices are ridiculous, I'd rather use this. It has a better build quality than the rest of the sound ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections