DX » Community » Reviews » Rolling Wheel Style 316L Stainless Steel Ring for Men - Silver + Black (US12)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArin3 on 02/25/2014

Nice and cheap. On the first day of use, one of the ropes broke loose. Nevertheless, the quality is reasonable. Could be better with respect to the ropes. Easy to knock loose any. And no force in a tight finger. The rope will hold. Recommend to a friend, but would warn to be very careful. It is good and beautiful. I think it's worth buying, but it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaltkilla100 on 12/25/2013

Really good ring to have it fits my index finger like a glove. i really love the design and colour. and it style. i really have no complaints with this ring except when i pick thing up like groceries bags or just any thing in general it tends to get in the way sometimes. and mean "sometimes" but overall nothing critical. nothing really important ... Read more

reaced out light
    0 0
  • posted byDumpsterjohn on 05/02/2013

Very nice looking of course! Nice quality! no details have shown any signs of usage or tearage so far! And i'm a car mechanic and i use it daily! Still no signs of damage or wearings from hitting things or chemicals to i'd say its pretty tough! Only available in 1 size! it fits me but i got big fingers but 1-5 sizes more wouldn't hurt to choose between!... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDFE on 03/11/2013

When I unpacked it, it seemed to me very very huge (I have a small hand). Ring looks very massive on a finger (to me suited it on a third finger). Has solid weight, but i like heavy apparel. It is nothing broken off and all details are adjusted to each other well. Shines the second week of continuous use, nothing fell off, didn't tear, the ring didn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykikorigatti on 01/12/2013

I bought this ring above one month and he still like a new one. - Very beautiful ring. - Acceptable Quality (read the cons). - Take shower using him and still preseve the original aspect. - Nice price for a ring. One of the links between the ring and the detail in black dropped less than a month of use. Not yet taken off the black detail, but have the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections