DX » Community » Reviews » Rolling Wheel Style 316L Stainless Steel Ring for Men - Silver + Black (US12)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArin3 on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice and cheap. On the first day of use, one of the ropes broke loose. Nevertheless, the quality is reasonable. Cons:Could be better with respect to the ropes. Easy to knock loose any. And no force in a tight finger. The rope will hold. OtherThoughts:Recommend to a friend... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDumpsterjohn on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice looking of course! Nice quality! no details have shown any signs of usage or tearage so far! And i'm a car mechanic and i use it daily! Still no signs of damage or wearings from hitting things or chemicals to i'd say its pretty tough! Cons:Only avail... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDFE on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When I unpacked it, it seemed to me very very huge (I have a small hand). Ring looks very massive on a finger (to me suited it on a third finger). Has solid weight, but i like heavy apparel. It is nothing broken off and all details are adjusted to each other well. Shine... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykikorigatti on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this ring above one month and he still like a new one. - Very beautiful ring. - Acceptable Quality (read the cons). - Take shower using him and still preseve the original aspect. - Nice price for a ring. Cons:One of the links between the ring and the detail in... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections