Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjustt on 02/07/2013

Looks like a beer ! You can phone with it ! Good sound ! Looks sturdy. I like a simple phone with no messaging or directory, wireless and such Would have been better with a stand : it falls easily and when it falls it leaves the line unhooked. The buttons are not easy to maneuver. I would have hoped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfogarasia on 12/09/2012

The light weight can help you in handling. Small design is good for the storing in small part of your office desk. Best design: Karlsberg beer bottle design, like you are holding a really beer bottle. Metal cap for better, realistic looking. Loud ringing: you can be enyvhere in your office, you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycowkie on 11/30/2011

- masterful idea - proper execution - close-to-real design and print - good volume - good quality cable - the cable quality is good tho, but it's too short - average build quality - some burr on the edges, not so serious I felt in love with this item since I saw it first time on DX. There was a few overstatement ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySirNomad on 01/19/2011

The price is pretty reasonable and I think the phone works fine. It's a very unique type of phone and the novelty value alone is worth the price! It's awkward and uncomfortable to use AS a phone. The build quality isn't great (but it still works fine). You'll want another phone to use unless you don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoninio on 12/02/2010

When you show this bottle to your friends they will want to have one too. It looks great. Whit this phone fun is granted :). You must be mad to use bottle as a phone :). I thought it will light up in green color when ringing, that would be very cool. Lots of fun for cheap price. IF you like the looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelscopel on 09/26/2010

What? It's a beer or a telephone - this thing is awesome. Never seen a phone like that. The building is nice - except for the fact that the screws are behind the label. - Screws behind the label. - Not to use as your regular phone, is a little bit strange talking to a beer bootle - and the shape is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydidyyy on 01/24/2009

I really love this beer can shape phone. It works well. In addition to this, good for decoration. It is same with the picture. There is no suprise. Shipping was fast. -Price is very cheap -Easy to use -Same size with regular carlsberg beer can -Good for decoration -Great idea as a gift who love to drink ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections