Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjustt on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like a beer ! You can phone with it ! Good sound ! Looks sturdy. I like a simple phone with no messaging or directory, wireless and such Cons:Would have been better with a stand : it falls easily and when it falls it leaves the line unhooked. The buttons a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfogarasia on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light weight can help you in handling. Small design is good for the storing in small part of your office desk. Best design: Karlsberg beer bottle design, like you are holding a really beer bottle. Metal cap for better, realistic looking. Loud ringing: you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycowkie on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- masterful idea - proper execution - close-to-real design and print - good volume - good quality cable Cons:- the cable quality is good tho, but it's too short - average build quality - some burr on the edges, not so serious OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I felt in... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirNomad on 01/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is pretty reasonable and I think the phone works fine. It's a very unique type of phone and the novelty value alone is worth the price! Cons:It's awkward and uncomfortable to use AS a phone. The build quality isn't great (but it still works fine). You'll want... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoninio on 12/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When you show this bottle to your friends they will want to have one too. It looks great. Whit this phone fun is granted :). Cons:You must be mad to use bottle as a phone :). I thought it will light up in green color when ringing, that would be very cool. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelscopel on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:What? It's a beer or a telephone - this thing is awesome. Never seen a phone like that. The building is nice - except for the fact that the screws are behind the label. Cons:- Screws behind the label. - Not to use as your regular phone, is a little bit strange t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydidyyy on 01/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really love this beer can shape phone. It works well. In addition to this, good for decoration. It is same with the picture. There is no suprise. Shipping was fast. Cons:-Price is very cheap -Easy to use -Same size with regular carlsberg beer can -Good for decoration -G... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections