DX » Community » Reviews » Page Background LED Reading Light Panel (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetur on 01/04/2010

- nice concept - It Actually Works - adjustable brightness - build quality is horrible - leaks light at the edges, so it could do with a border to keep the light only on the page - brightness control is a bit flimsy and not quite linear - some scratches - some moiré patterns visible - a bit too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickael4973 on 12/19/2008

The idea is great. my wife used to switch the light on all the time and it disturbed me all the time, now she can read and let me sleep, the light is really strong, the glass is very clear the dimer is not the best build quality, but after all, it is ok. another thing maybe, it is not the easiest to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysockanasa on 12/08/2008

The does not disturb my wife when I am reading in bed at night and the lights are off. It is bright enough and as evenly lit as most other book lights, but it doesn't spill the light outside the reading area. I find it easier to use than other book lights. The screen is filled with scratches (as mentioned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysys80 on 12/07/2008

Probably does what its supposed to if you are getting a product in mint condition. Due to all the complaints I'v read on this product i guessed that DX had improved this product. It seems like all the faults and quality issues still lives in best well-being. First of all my product had the same scratches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdFromOhio on 11/14/2008

Great idea. Compact. Fairly bright. #1 complaint - scratched 'glass.' There appear to be 2 pieces of plexiglass glued together, and there is a strong pattern over the entire clear part when the light is turned on. The brigher the light, the brigher the scratches. It's very hard on the eyes when trying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnutteputtis on 10/28/2008

Well, this thing is excellent to use if you want to read something in the middle of the night and don’t want to disturb anyone else around you. You can adjust the brightness of the light too, after how much light you want to have it. The light shines in a colour which is blue/white, pretty good of you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections