DX » Community » Reviews » Stripes Pattern Capacitive Touch Screen Protective Wool Gloves for Cell Phone - Black + Red (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by indexi on 03/22/2013

Pros: Surprisingly good quality and warm and cheap. And they actually look good. Cons: Took a while till I got used to using these gloves on my phone but I never was a good typer on phone anyways so I guess it's ok OtherThoughts: Not sure if people with long fingers(my hands are quite small) would be able to wear these gloves tho' but they are... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Zandrama on 01/17/2013

Pros: Really cheap and stylish looking gloves you can use with your smartphone or tablet. Since I live in sweden and we get really cold weather in winter, these will come in hand very nicely! Cons: None so far. OtherThoughts: I think these are for women or men with smaller hands, since they just fitted me perfectly and I don't think they would... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Stanka16 on 01/16/2013

Pros: Very nice, cheap.. This gloves are very usefull when you want to use yout tablet or phone in cold weather. Nice colors, everyone want to have it. The biggest pros is its price . Cons: I dont think that there are any coins, or something wrong. OtherThoughts: Also it is warm and good looking. When you need good quality with nice price, you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections