DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung 2.5" USB 3.0 External Mobile HDD - Black (1TB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluffmaster12pm on 12/07/2013

Good texture, smooth finishing, transfer speeds 90-95 Mb/s on a USB 3.0 port. Satisfactory length of USB cable. Works well (tested) with PC, Linux Mint, and LG 3D HDTV. The size and weight are pretty impressive, you could easily carry it in your pocket. Silent vibrations, no heat. Tiny blue LED indicator. Doesn't require external power supply. Expensive,... Read more

The package was damaged, but the product was safe
    0 0
  • posted bymaurovega on 11/12/2013

The product is original of Samsung, so the quality is perfect. Is easy to use, plug and play. The speed to transfer data is amazing, using USB 3.0. Is pretty in black, and confortably small ! Come with an original box and packaging, manuals, usb cable and include software for file administration. Don´t have. It´s expensive but it really worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyjarma on 10/28/2013

- Small and light. Very portable. - USB 3.0 allows fast copying. - No need for an external power supply as is the case with some 1TB external hard drives. - Nothing so far, but I do not expect to find any in the near future. The hard drive was backordered even though the site said that it was in stock. The delivery delays were a bit longer than expected.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypacheco7 on 09/26/2013

It is a very friendly, high-quality and value-for-money HDD with a great capacity (1TB). Plus it is a Samsung, which added credibility to me when ti came to making the decision. Easy to carry. Very helpful item if you have a lot of information to keep safe. I really recoment it. I've had troubles with its sofware. It always appear a notice with an error.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnaliaDuarte on 08/06/2013

It is a very user-friendly, high-quality and value-for-money HDD with a great capacity (1TB). Plus it is a Samsung, which added credibility to me when ti came to making the decision. I haven't found any at all after over a month of use. I absolutely recommend it for non-experts who want to keep their stuff safe and do so easily. I would not have been ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarreirarmc on 07/13/2013

Sansung original external drive . You can thrust on it . Speed good , USB 3.0 . Very helpful item if you have a lot of information to keep safe. Don't you think that photos are important? What would happened if your computer not work properly? Usually your information get lost until you repair it. So keep your info, photos, documents safe in othe place!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalvito on 01/15/2013

Easy to carry. Very helpful item if you have a lot of information to keep safe. Don't you think that photos are important? What would happened if your computer not work properly? Usually your information get lost until you repair it. So keep your info, photos, documents safe in othe place! Why don't purchase an external mobile? You may have one! no ... Read more

8 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections