DX » Community » Reviews » LX008 Replacement 3-Button Car Remote Key Case Shell for Ford - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJimr08 on 01/08/2014

This is the exact same as the OEM case that came with my car. Works just fine, components transferred over without any hassle. A little tight on closing, but it's no worse than the original. You have to press pretty hard to get the case to close, so make sure you have it all in place properly before ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTylerNTL on 04/06/2013

Good product, good price, there's no similar in Brazil for this price No cons For years I´ve been using a key chain with a broken plastic piece (where you put the metal ring). About 2 years ago a bought 3 pieces thinking about the possibility that it disappear. Until now the first one still working.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepekraft on 12/10/2012

This is a perfect replacement shell for my Ford remote, for a 2005 escape. Plastic and rubber are perfectly formed, making a nice tight fit with the electronics from my old worn out remote. Not really a con, but of course this is just the plastic shell and rubber lining. You have to have working remote ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections