DX » Community » Reviews » XP9142 1.2" LCD Multi-Function MP3 Player w/ FM / Recorder - Red (4GB / 1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHamboHorn on 07/06/2014

- Cheap - Small - The sound's good, basically the same as on the computer/radio. - The fact that it also doubles as a pendrive makes it much more useful. Mine had a screen glitch, it was impossible to see because it was all black, but after turning it off and on a couple of times it started working and only did it again once. I had another screen problem,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMasterofmayhem on 03/20/2014

The size is good, not too small, not too large to carry around in a pocket. The buttons feel solid and react as expected. There are a lot of playback options, as well as equalization. The frame is strong and should not break if accidentally dropped. Uses very little battery power and can run for over 2 days on a 1800mAh rechargable AAA. There is no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrthacker on 11/10/2013

This MP3 player has a great price for what you get. I bought it because it takes a AAA battery. I don't like proprietary lithium batteries, so this MP3 player was perfect. I use rechargeable AAA cells, which last quite a while. You could also use regular alkaline batteries, but that would get pricey over the long term. It's not very intuitive. It takes ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaccountANT1 on 11/09/2013

An MP3 player without a built-in lithium battery: THANK YOU. Why was it so hard to make one that would work on AA or AAA powered battery. Very long life; I'd say about 10 hours of continuous use. Storage space is adequate if not ample. 4GB. Easy to use. Has the features you'd want. Manual is worthless--one single sheet that describes the buttons. Random ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarturmalyav on 08/16/2013

Quite a cheep, good looking device. Because of external battery you can change it in a moment. Quality of sound is normal. 4Gb memory is enough. 1. The sensitivity of the radio is very very bad. In the auto-tuning mode it can find ony 2-3 of 20 stations. In manual-tuning mode of other stations, the sound quality is poor, a lot of noise and crackling.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjljovano on 04/24/2013

It is a 4 GB USB key, a MP3 (and other) music player, a FM radio and a mini-recorder. Size is not small but it is ok. Very easy to use. A button is for recording, just press it and talk. Very convenient. Uses standard AAA batteries, which I find VERY COOL ! A bit bigger than thought, but it is still ok. Smooth and beautifull "velvet" plastic.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalvpmur on 04/08/2013

Long time working from AAA battery. Solid case. Player remember last position in track even when battery is removed. Low price. Low sensitivity radio. Some functions maybe difficult to use (find) without guide. Backlight colour changes each time you press button - you can't choose fixed colour. I can't say anything about sound quality becouse I've bought ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLikeableBoy on 03/18/2013

decent speed when copying files language support easy to read display intuitive operation worse quality of workmanship falsely glued display not very good headphones insensitive FM radio receiver It would not be a bad player better processing and delivery of quality headphones. Output Quality MP3 player is good, just need to use some quality headphones,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byandoryu on 03/15/2013

Low price! Great sound (see below)! Uses an AAA battery! Supplied earphones are very poor, but they do work. I recommend you buy a good set of earphones, but when you do, this player sounds fantastic. Display backlight changes colour on every button press. It looks exciting, but I'd like to choose a single colour. It takes a while to figure out what ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 03/05/2013

This is cool red colored lcd sreen mp3 player with usb and memory 4gb.Very nice design. Very compact and elegant,easy to use,work from 1 x AAA battery. Mp3 player has colored lcd player with Blue / Red / Green / Purple / Yellow / Cyan / White colors in package is earphones. Good price for that thing in Latvia that price is about 20-30 $.Very energy ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections