DX » Community » Reviews » XP9142 1.2" LCD Multi-Function MP3 Player w/ FM / Recorder - Red (4GB / 1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHamboHorn on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Small - The sound's good, basically the same as on the computer/radio. - The fact that it also doubles as a pendrive makes it much more useful. Cons:Mine had a screen glitch, it was impossible to see because it was all black, but after turning it off and on a... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMasterofmayhem on 03/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The size is good, not too small, not too large to carry around in a pocket. The buttons feel solid and react as expected. There are a lot of playback options, as well as equalization. The frame is strong and should not break if accidentally dropped. Uses very little bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrthacker on 11/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This MP3 player has a great price for what you get. I bought it because it takes a AAA battery. I don't like proprietary lithium batteries, so this MP3 player was perfect. I use rechargeable AAA cells, which last quite a while. You could also use regular alkaline batter... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaccountANT1 on 11/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An MP3 player without a built-in lithium battery: THANK YOU. Why was it so hard to make one that would work on AA or AAA powered battery. Very long life; I'd say about 10 hours of continuous use. Storage space is adequate if not ample. 4GB. Easy to use. Has the features... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarturmalyav on 08/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite a cheep, good looking device. Because of external battery you can change it in a moment. Quality of sound is normal. 4Gb memory is enough. Cons:1. The sensitivity of the radio is very very bad. In the auto-tuning mode it can find ony 2-3 of 20 stations. In manual-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjljovano on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a 4 GB USB key, a MP3 (and other) music player, a FM radio and a mini-recorder. Size is not small but it is ok. Very easy to use. A button is for recording, just press it and talk. Very convenient. Uses standard AAA batteries, which I find VERY COOL ! Cons:A bit big... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalvpmur on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Long time working from AAA battery. Solid case. Player remember last position in track even when battery is removed. Low price. Cons:Low sensitivity radio. Some functions maybe difficult to use (find) without guide. Backlight colour changes each time you press button -... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLikeableBoy on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:decent speed when copying files language support easy to read display intuitive operation Cons:worse quality of workmanship falsely glued display not very good headphones insensitive FM radio receiver OtherThoughts:It would not be a bad player better processing... Read more

2 0
  • posted byandoryu on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price! Great sound (see below)! Uses an AAA battery! Cons:Supplied earphones are very poor, but they do work. I recommend you buy a good set of earphones, but when you do, this player sounds fantastic. Display backlight changes colour on every button press... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is cool red colored lcd sreen mp3 player with usb and memory 4gb.Very nice design. Very compact and elegant,easy to use,work from 1 x AAA battery. Cons:Mp3 player has colored lcd player with Blue / Red / Green / Purple / Yellow / Cyan / White colors in pa... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections