DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Multi-Function MP3 Player w/ FM / Recorder - Red (4GB / 1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Fine Adecuado para su precio Good value for price: recommended Not resistant
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypdgarcez on 07/14/2015

Pros: Good sound for low price; reasonable 'only one AAA battery' consumption; once understood, controls are easy to use; very good internal memory 4GB; can delete files; good voice recorder; very fast mp3 load; can slow advance along mp3; very good information displayed; can record txt and phone... Read more

Impression:Good value for price: recommended;

0 0 1

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: Has many features. Cons: The player you get may not working (1/2 I ordered is working). Also I except the player to stop work after 1-3 falls. At the bottom line, the quality is not good, the price is extensive, and the other is just normal, so I recommend to buy another player.

Impression:Fine,Not resistant;

0 0 0

• posted byrflambard on 05/01/2015

Good product.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 03/19/2015

Pros: impressive sound quality for this device. Looks very good, too. Powered by 1 x AAA battery, which is much better than an internal rechargeable battery. Cons: Menu is not very intuitive, came with wrong manual. After some 5 minutes of pressing the buttons you get the hang of it and it's The... Read more

Very good sound! Very good sound!

Impression:good;

1 0 0

• posted byDameon on 01/22/2015

Got mine after like 3 weeks. No surprises there but what's important is I got it. Pretty good device. Didn't expect it to be really light. I like the texture it's not just plain plastic and is made for easy grip. An earphone came with it but sadly no batteries. Transferring songs are surprisingly... Read more

Impression:Kewl;

0 0 0

• posted byagrodri on 12/22/2014

Positivo: Precio adecuado a prestaciones, Con cascos de buena calidad el sonido es equlibrado, sin elevada distorsion a volumen elevado. Facilidad de uso con pilas que da total independencia frente a una posible descarga en bateria interna. Firmware estandar. Amplia memoria interna y a buena de y... Read more

mp3 con 4 gb y pilas AAA

Impression:Adecuado para su precio;

0 0 0

• posted byaugustotakara on 08/13/2014

This is undoubtedly the most modern sound player! The radio tunes better than older sets! It anatomical and easy handling! And writes straight from FM. ! I will buy another because I know it will not have a better one! Against: nothing, maybe option of a light color!

Impression:Produto moderno para ouvir o som!,Eu gostei do XP9142!,É prático e moderno!;

0 0 0

• posted byHamboHorn on 07/06/2014

- Cheap - Small - The sound's good, basically the same as on the computer/radio. - The fact that it also doubles as a pendrive makes it much more useful. Mine had a screen glitch, it was impossible to see because it was all black, but after turning it off and on a couple of times it started and a... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMasterofmayhem on 03/20/2014

The size is good, not too small, not too large to carry around in a pocket. The buttons feel solid and react as expected. There are a lot of playback options, as well as equalization. The frame is strong and should not break if accidentally dropped. Uses very little battery power and can run for... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrthacker on 11/10/2013

This MP3 player has a great price for what you get. I bought it because it takes a AAA battery. I don't like proprietary lithium batteries, so this MP3 player was perfect. I use rechargeable AAA cells, which last quite a while. You could also use regular alkaline batteries, but that would get the... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere