DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Multi-Function MP3 Player w/ FM, Recorder - Red (4GB / 1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Fine Kewl Adecuado para su precio Good value for price: recommended
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhuffer33 on 12/29/2016

It works well, after you figure out how to use it. The instructions were clearly for another unit, similar but with important differences. Like more buttons and switches, in different places with different functions. It looks significantly different from the diagram on the instruction sheet. I'm... Read more

Correct instructions needed

Impression:good;

0 0 4

• posted byFonyaa on 11/20/2016

Pros: USB connecting and the memory is built in, so it's really easy and fast to change my music album. Working with 1*AAA battery so it's really convenient, I have some spare batteries with me so non-stop music. I only have to recharge them once in a week. Really easy to understand how it's The... Read more

Impression:good,Fine;

0 0 1

• posted byrivardo on 08/06/2016

my second order for this player an again having jack problem. after 3-4 month later audio jack only works when bent at an angle.

Impression:Kewl;

0 0 0

• posted byValia64 on 06/22/2016

Good materials, display with diverse colour backlight. Impressive sound quality, though could be used with SKU: 271633 for improvement. FM radio has descent radio signal capture for an mp3, slightly less than a mobile phone. The NOT in-built battery offers a possibility of changing battery on the... Read more

fancy mp3 player fancy mp3 player

Impression:Fine;

0 0 1

• posted bydingudi on 05/22/2016

this mp3 player is the best mp3 player you can buy... assuming you get the unit with xlx3055d 2011/98/25 firmware, otherwise... I bought in past, some years ago, another unit of this mp3 player. I was very satisfied and this year I decided to buy another unit. Unfortunately, this time I received... Read more

Impression:Kewl;

0 0 2

• posted by321Peto on 01/12/2016

Vyhody: maly, napajanie AAA baterkou Nevyhody: trochu tazkopadne ovladanie na prvy krat, ale da sa na to intuitivne prist Kupovane ako darcek a spokojnost s funkciami.

0 0 0

• posted bypdgarcez on 07/14/2015

Pros: Good sound for low price; reasonable 'only one AAA battery' consumption; once understood, controls are easy to use; very good internal memory 4GB; can delete files; good voice recorder; very fast mp3 load; can slow advance along mp3; very good information displayed; can record txt and phone... Read more

Impression:Good value for price: recommended;

1 0 1

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: Has many features. Cons: The player you get may not working (1/2 I ordered is working). Also I except the player to stop work after 1-3 falls. At the bottom line, the quality is not good, the price is extensive, and the other is just normal, so I recommend to buy another player.

Impression:Fine,Not resistant;

0 0 0

• posted byrflambard on 05/01/2015

Good product.

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 03/19/2015

Pros: impressive sound quality for this device. Looks very good, too. Powered by 1 x AAA battery, which is much better than an internal rechargeable battery. Cons: Menu is not very intuitive, came with wrong manual. After some 5 minutes of pressing the buttons you get the hang of it and it's The... Read more

Very good sound! Very good sound!

1 0 0

DX Everywhere