DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Multi-Function MP3 Player w/ FM, Recorder - Red (4GB / 1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Fine Kewl Adecuado para su precio Good value for price: recommended
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydirkdezoeker on 09/01/2017

Impression:good,Fine;

good and not expensive a bit hard to understand the manual and operate, but after some effort all OK very nice player. Also FM reciever is OK

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMicaela88 on 07/04/2017

Impression:good;

Easy to use! And I advise everyone

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10979918 on 05/30/2017

Impression:Fine;

Pros:low power consumption, good quality, possible to write en read txt! (but hard;-)possible of going fast up and back but with speed too low Cons: start automatically when plugged

11 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMates25 on 01/25/2017

Impression:good,Fine,Kewl;

Impressive sound quality. Good materials, display with diverse colour backlight. Just use AAA batteries and go.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhuffer33 on 12/29/2016

It works well, after you figure out how to use it. The instructions were clearly for another unit, similar but with important differences. Like more buttons and switches, in different places with different functions. It looks significantly different from the diagram on the instruction sheet. I'm... Read more

Correct instructions needed

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFonyaa on 11/20/2016

Impression:good,Fine;

Pros: USB connecting and the memory is built in, so it's really easy and fast to change my music album. Working with 1*AAA battery so it's really convenient, I have some spare batteries with me so non-stop music. I only have to recharge them once in a week. Really easy to understand how it's The... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrivardo on 08/06/2016

Impression:Kewl;

my second order for this player an again having jack problem. after 3-4 month later audio jack only works when bent at an angle.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byValia64 on 06/22/2016

Impression:Fine;

Good materials, display with diverse colour backlight. Impressive sound quality, though could be used with SKU: 271633 for improvement. FM radio has descent radio signal capture for an mp3, slightly less than a mobile phone. The NOT in-built battery offers a possibility of changing battery on the... Read more

fancy mp3 player fancy mp3 player

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydingudi on 05/22/2016

Impression:Kewl;

this mp3 player is the best mp3 player you can buy... assuming you get the unit with xlx3055d 2011/98/25 firmware, otherwise... I bought in past, some years ago, another unit of this mp3 player. I was very satisfied and this year I decided to buy another unit. Unfortunately, this time I received... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by321Peto on 01/12/2016

Vyhody: maly, napajanie AAA baterkou Nevyhody: trochu tazkopadne ovladanie na prvy krat, ale da sa na to intuitivne prist Kupovane ako darcek a spokojnost s funkciami.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere