DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Polar Fleece Hood Neck Warmer Wind Resistant Hat - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybackwash on 11/28/2013

nice fleece like material; doesn't appear to pill much even when rubbed against more abrasive materials like canvas; is really good at keeping heat in close to your head; the face covering flap is adjustable independently from the hood portion which is very nice I kinda wish it was a little bit bigger cause right now, it's hard to get it on when wearing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleilaaisen on 08/28/2013

I bought two of them, for me and my boyfriend, and it fits good! Is very well made, worm, fluffy, is totally black and the size is good for every adult. Is not fashionable, but I think is perfect for cold winter. Even your mouth is protected, and you can adjust it. I'll try it soon. I think is very cheap because is a really good product! I received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRikiMcd on 06/07/2013

Very good neck and head warmer.Good soft, quality material too.Its very usefull for cold, snowy and windy days and also is good for skiing too.Keeps your head and neck warm.Also ther is part to keep your chin and mouth warm. I cant think of any.And i dont think there are any, except for the price, maybe it could be a litlle lower than this one, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArie74 on 04/09/2013

Very warm, you can cover almost all you face except for your eyes. You should wear glasses to protect your eyes from the cold. I use it with a extra hat for more warmt and it looks a bit nicer that way Not the most stylish product.... they could work that out a bit more! For me it always takes about a month before the product are delivered, that is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byausbrowncoat on 03/26/2013

i love this hat. it looks just like in the photo. it slides on nice and easy, and keeps my head warm and cosy on cold days. materials fine, theres no itchiness or irretations etc. i love that u can keep your mouth visible, or pull up the part near mouth to cover up your mouth. and its good that u can tighten it. i dont really have any cons with the ... Read more

hat front hat back hat side
    0 0
  • posted bysubcom on 02/12/2013

Thick fleece, very warm - to warm to use when driving a car; soft to the touch, enough long to protect the neck when lower part under colar of jacket not as clinging as expected - not yet used in the strong wind or when skiing, but I am afraid wind could get between face and at the high of cheeks I am thinking about replacing the rubber regulatory for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections