DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Polar Fleece Hood Neck Warmer Wind Resistant Hat - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArie74 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very warm, you can cover almost all you face except for your eyes. You should wear glasses to protect your eyes from the cold. I use it with a extra hat for more warmt and it looks a bit nicer that way Cons:Not the most stylish product.... they could work that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byausbrowncoat on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i love this hat. it looks just like in the photo. it slides on nice and easy, and keeps my head warm and cosy on cold days. materials fine, theres no itchiness or irretations etc. i love that u can keep your mouth visible, or pull up the part near mouth to cov... Read more

hat front hat back hat side
    0 0
  • posted bysubcom on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Thick fleece, very warm - to warm to use when driving a car; soft to the touch, enough long to protect the neck when lower part under colar of jacket Cons:not as clinging as expected - not yet used in the strong wind or when skiing, but I am afraid wind could get between... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections