DX » Community » Reviews » Cosonic CT-770 Stereo Gaming Headphones w/ Microphone - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Amazing None Good sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaionessy on 03/22/2016

Pros: Ótimo fone e microfone. Muito leve e eficiente. O som fica completamente abafado quando colocado de forma certa na cabeça. O tamanho do fio é bom. As conexões são simples e intuitivas. Cons: Com o tempo as almofadas do fone vão descascando. Com tempo o microfone começa a fazer baralho ao e... Read more

Impression:good,Simples;

0 0 0

• posted byegoszmotyike on 11/02/2015

The package was really damaged when arrived but the headphones survived so it think its a pro. I really like the little jack protector cups. It sounds alright, nothing fancy but it gets the job done, the microphone is really far from my mouth but the others say they can hear me well so i guess of... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBrog on 09/25/2015

Pros: Bought it as a gift to a relative who uses it for casual VOIP chats and it holds it's ground. It feels robust, a bit clunky perhaps but for that price you probably can't find better. Cons: Best suited for casual use only, would take amp with it if I ever bought it for myself.

0 0 0

• posted byskyguardian18 on 05/26/2015

Pros: It's cheap, really, and you don't need an amp to drive it, although it maybe a good idea to buy and amp to drive it to the maximum potential. Cons: It's looks cheap, the synthetic skin falls apart after 1 month of use. If you're looking for a cheap gaming headset with a mic, this is the out... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasCGAlemao on 03/26/2015

Um dos melhores headsets que já tive! Promete o que cumpre, tem um audio muito bom, isolamento muito bom, e microfone também, direcionado, sem nenhum chiado para quem está te ouvindo. Sem dúvidas vale a pena.

Impression:perfect,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasshen on 02/07/2015

A simple headset and really helpful, with a median quality, if you are looking for a good headset, this will be good for you!

0 0 0

• posted byikerpere on 01/07/2015

Excellent product, it sounds really well and its microphone's quality is awesome. Really better than lots of products much more expensive. Shipment is slow, it took nearly a month to be delivered, but everything is properly packed.

Impression:perfect,Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byunaigra on 01/02/2015

pros: its a very good choice, low price high quality and confortables, the vol potientometer is easy to use behind left ear to silence fast. cont: the mic is so sensitive; if im on skype my ffriend can ear the song im earing xDDDD

Impression:good,Good sound,awesome !;

0 0 0

• posted bytaitair0x on 12/16/2014

Headset works well ! been using it for about a year now. Sound quality not fantastic but it will do. Mic is sensitive and works like a charm :D

Impression:awesome !;

0 0 0

• posted byRoSama on 11/25/2014

The build quality looks like excellent. Good isolation from exterior ambient noise. Good design. Nice quality cable. Cord wire looks beautiful. It´s comfortable. A perfect choise to take down the world and just concetrate on what you whant to hear. Great Gaming Headphones!

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere