DX » Community » Reviews » Cosonic CT-770 Stereo Gaming Headphones w/ Microphone - Blue + Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynagsu666 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good when gaming for long time! Some headphones hurt my ears if I keep them too long on my head. These don't. Materials used feel comfort and look good. Cons:Sound quality when listening to music. Too much bass and sometimes the sound gets too messy. Though I fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOutlander18 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Superb sound quality on both the headphone drivers and the microphone, with firm clean bass, fantastic mids and clear sharp highs. Strong build design, thick, tough, long cable and a fantastic cushion around the outside that, whilst it is not noise-cancelling, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelmannen on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Great sound for the price + Extremely comfortable + Light weight + great adjustability, fits me (xxl head) and my 3 yr son! :) + Does have the volume control behind the left ear and NOT on the cord!! L.O.V.E it! Cons:- The sound is a little dull/low, need to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleomuricy on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Confortable headphone, good sound (not so loud but not so bad either), good microfone. It doesnt hurt my head like a lot of other headphones on the market. I did notice it has a Cons:The bass is not so good, but that was expected because of the price. Maybe the fact that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byupgrayedd on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:comfortable (can use them for hours without getting irritated). the sound quality for the price is great. they are pretty tough, the plugs have been ripped out of my audio jacks a many times and the cables still feel like they are gonna last. Cons:one thing is that the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodro40k on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good sound,good quality. Comfortable and cool looking. Both connectors come with a cap. Perfect packing. Cons:Short cable only 1,5m or so, microphone is not adjustable. Microphone is also not removable or replacable wich would be very nice. If only they have some replacab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycristi1900 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These headphones have a very loud volume. The microphone is good qulity. I love the volume on the back side. They are very light. Being so big they keep warm in winter. They seem to last quite long and made of durable material. Cons:when the sound is too loud the music... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteo1992 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful headphones. Very nice to see. He donned without suffering. The color is magnificent. They have very good padding. They are adjustable and feel really good. The microphone records the voice in an acceptable manner. They also control the volume directly from the h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc0llect0r on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+fits perfectly on the smallest size, so even people with giant head can use it without problems +confortable (It looked small first, but actually perfect for my -regular- ear size) +thick cable (it won't break easily) +nice design +good mic +fine deep voices +v... Read more

Even plug protectors come with it, nice :)
    3 0
  • posted byTimblex on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very comfortable and cool-looking desing. Mic works great. Cable is also just the right lenght and the volume slider is useful. Mic doesn't come right in front of the mouth so it is esay to keep down even when you are not talking on it. It is also very handy tha... Read more

Headset and its box Headset with the mic down. Headset cable
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections