DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen MC780 Stylish Headphones w/ External Microphone - Black + Red (3.5mm Plug / 112cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzenanspahic on 06/28/2014

Nice looking, weryyyyy comfortable on the head and the earlobe. The pillow on top of it is super soft, and same with the pillows around the ears. Sound quaility is more then great. The price, also.. For 13$ try to find better headphones, if you can ! Cable is great, plastic a lil bit thicker, and no problems with twisted cable stuff. Since im using ... Read more

Kanen MC780 Stylish Headphone Kanen MC780 Stylish Headphone Kanen MC780 Stylish Headphone
    0 0
  • posted byKDrent on 06/19/2014

The headphones fit good around my ears. I have pretty average ears so that's a must. Sound is also good. Prince/quality is therefore good. It is light and sturdy so it won't break the moment u throw it in your bag. The cord is also sturdy and matches the colors of the headphone. When on my bike, the wind around it is pretty loud but that's almost with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscopsowl on 01/19/2014

the headphones are really good looking and very comfortable so your head ears and neck won't hurt even after a long use. the headphones are light and fit for various head sizes and the pads are soft and don't press too hard on the ears. the headphones have good clean sound and pretty good bass sound. the pads block outside sounds so you can hear the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywesleydodds on 01/02/2014

Bonito diseño, sensación agradable (sobretodo en las zonas acolchadas que parecen de calidad), buen aislamiento (recoge bien las orejas), y perfecto funcionamiento. Sonidos claros y un bajo potente que me sorprendió. Solo llevan gravado la marca en el interior de los cascos, lo cual me gusta porque los hace más discretos y simples.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYolei on 10/30/2013

- The build quality looks very nice. No 'plasticy' or cheap feel. - The headphones look absolutely great! - The sound quality is not superb, but for their price it's really really good. It's really strong too. - The headphones sit really nice on the head. I can't think of any problems. If you're not picky about sound quality or just need a pair of fine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevRaptor on 04/21/2013

Its has a nice clear sound even when turned up and the bass isn't shabby either. I found them to be really comfy too. Cord is short and easy to keep out of the way. None really. The plastic is a bit cheap feeling but its good for the price. They work really well on my phone and my friends ipod. Very loud and clear but when plugged into my PC they almost ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections