DX » Community » Reviews » iMito MX1 Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlvarolamb on 04/01/2013

THis device will turn your TV into a computer. Worked great woth google chrome, play store, angry birds and most importantly, Netflix. I'm using a 10mb/s ADSL conection on a 801.11g router and it played movies without crashing or stoping. It is quite fast to navigate on google chrome. I am using a wi-... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byGadzuric on 02/14/2013

Very good Android 4.1 stick. Perfect for looking at webstreams and movies on wired or wireless network. Also use it as my musicplayer these days. Plugged a powerd USB-hub into it.. now it has 4 USB-sticks conencted to it with all kinds of music, movies etc. On some days the wifi signal suddenly drops.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperrito2000 on 02/12/2013

+It has many many funtions. +You can root it, change the ROM and install most apps from Play Store. +Verry good performance. +Easy to use bluetooth accesories. +Grate USB on the Go function. Wifi antenna problems (connection goes slow some times), but you can fix it (known problem). You just have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvadrian on 02/10/2013

good price, transformed my tv into a computer, very small, works as a media streamer (installed the new frodo version of XBMC) don't have an OFF switch the first time i got it, the wifi didn't work, i had to send it back and dx send me a new one instead. this is the place to say a good word to dx support,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections