DX » Community » Reviews » iMito MX1 Dual-Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlvarolamb on 04/01/2013

THis device will turn your TV into a computer. Worked great woth google chrome, play store, angry birds and most importantly, Netflix. I'm using a 10mb/s ADSL conection on a 801.11g router and it played movies without crashing or stoping. It is quite fast to navigate on google chrome. I am using a wi-fi keyboard with integrated mouse flawlessly. one ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGadzuric on 02/14/2013

Very good Android 4.1 stick. Perfect for looking at webstreams and movies on wired or wireless network. Also use it as my musicplayer these days. Plugged a powerd USB-hub into it.. now it has 4 USB-sticks conencted to it with all kinds of music, movies etc. On some days the wifi signal suddenly drops.. after a restart it's fine again. Turns your TV ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperrito2000 on 02/12/2013

+It has many many funtions. +You can root it, change the ROM and install most apps from Play Store. +Verry good performance. +Easy to use bluetooth accesories. +Grate USB on the Go function. Wifi antenna problems (connection goes slow some times), but you can fix it (known problem). You just have to search on the web, there are many and easy solution ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvadrian on 02/10/2013

good price, transformed my tv into a computer, very small, works as a media streamer (installed the new frodo version of XBMC) don't have an OFF switch the first time i got it, the wifi didn't work, i had to send it back and dx send me a new one instead. this is the place to say a good word to dx support, they were great! very helpful and eager to help.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections