Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRimlyanin on 11/29/2013

Good device with a standard USB connector that allows you to use your existing USB cables . Small size and light weight are well suited for that would take him on a journey . Build quality is high , the device looks sturdy. Suitable for charging any device , charged from USB, whether iphone, smart phone , mp3- player, etc. Low price. Unfortunately ,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byigor86u on 10/27/2013

Low cost handful usb charger for many charging 5V purposes, lightweight, looks well built (nice shape), nice color, looks durable, working with no special issues, takes minimal space which its good for multiply power outlets, easy to plug and unplug power and usb connection. already charged with it my smart phone many times. Not found yet, hopefully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJBSchueler on 08/15/2013

Extremely cheap. very handy to have them around to charge your phone or other type of device. I bought them to power some 433MHz nodes to turn lights on and off. The charging module is producing way to much EMC. This causes the receiver not to receive any signal from an transmitter. After shielding the charging module it was still not usable. When I ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/07/2013

- It is small and lightweight - You don't need the flat pin socket adapter - It fit's in all sockets - It has standard usb jack so you can hook up your own usb cable - It's voltage output is noisy and makes some devices to act weird when charging. For example using it with a mobile phone makes the touchscreen act like it's it's being taped by multiple ... Read more

packed up euro plug one usb port
    0 0
  • posted byMaanloper on 06/24/2013

Very nice charging adapter which looks and feels very solid and well made. And if you consider the price you are paying for it, it truly is a no-brainer. Bought 2 of them myself together with 3 usb cables and now I can charge my phone anywhere I am, the bed, the couch, kitchen or my computer without having the need to keep moving around with the usb ... Read more

Adapter With usb cable connected In a socket
    0 0
  • posted byBurtelon2 on 05/02/2013

Whether to charge the iPhone as for use in other items such as an ebook or mobile phone is a device that meets the expectations of leftovers. Its small size save permiote purse pants pocket and use it when you really need. I have not really found any reason to criticize this product negatively There are more powerful models but I just liked its content ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvent on 02/16/2013

The charging adapter works. The build quality is good enough to let you plug the adapter in without being afraid of breaking it into multiple parts. The USB plug is tight enough to ensure good contacts. The color is smart. The adapter starts to whistle after a while. It is not a very lound noise but it is really annoying. So i only can bear it if i ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byroeltrachsler on 01/03/2013

- It's cheap - It's small - It works - Feels sturdy It's not really 1000ma, only about 600ma. My phone can charge with about 800ma, so i've been looking for a cheap 800ma (or more) charger for traveling. That's why i'm kinda bummed out about the output. To put it in perspective, i tested all my chargers with an app. My genuine LG charger puts out 50... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections