DX » Community » Reviews » BISIT Universal AC Power Adapter Charger w/ USB Output for Cell Phones - Green (2-Round-Pin Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjj123456 on 04/03/2013

Neat gadget - i got 5 so far Charges any device i attach without any problem, fast and smooth This product has 3 colorful indication lights that turn on when plugged into the wall and flicker when the phone is charging These are small cube like adapters that are easy to grip - they are not slick Plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMooki on 02/08/2013

Works (which is always good). Indicator lights will give feed back about charging status. Fits in both earthed and unearthed outlets. Good "quality feel", seems pretty solid and well made. Pretty quick charging time, a tad shorter than original charger (HTC). Indicator lights a bit too intensive,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMahnamahna on 02/07/2013

works fine, voltage and power seems to be stable (at least with the load I put to it), LEDs indicate loading level by different blinking modes (my children hat quite some fun figuring that out). raher stable built. none found (exept if you don't want blinking leds) the LEDs may be quite annoying if you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections