Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebcinar on 08/25/2013

The eye shade is really good and convenient. The quality is very good when you compared with the price. It is very useful and helpful. The shipping took 3 weeks to Turkey which was acceptable. There are no cons of this eye shade. Probably I do not need any other eye shade but if I need i will go for the same eye shade again. Nice, good quality eye shades.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetryshko on 06/28/2013

better even than 10-15$ masks - it's lighter, your face does not sweating at ? hot night. No pressure on the face. no accuracy in work: elastics are crookedly sewn. 1 mask uses per month. because of holes near nose, doesn't protect from blinking TV on a front wall. wife used dozens of them, this model is best. But you should change you mask at new once ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 03/12/2013

This is a very nice eye shade for those who have trouble sleeping with any light on, it fits okay around the head and it is not too tight, the material feels simple but it does what it is supposed to, it does not let the light in and you can barely feel it while using it It is made of cheap materials, but for that price, that is something a was already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCristy21 on 01/08/2013

The product is simple and soft but very confortable. The elastic does have a good size, I guess it does fit in anyone and it's not tight, it's really good. If you are looking for something you nearly won't feel while sleeping. And it doesn't have any smell so it's even more confortable. The material is very simple, but I guess does worth it because ... Read more

Front of the package Back of the package The front part of the product The back of the product
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections