DX » Community » Reviews » Close Up +1 / +2 / +4 / +10 Lens Filters Set - Black (52mm / 4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVerciretti on 04/25/2014

Good construction, handy carrying pouch. Screw in and out easily, which is good, you don't want anything to ruin your expensive lenses thread. The lenses have a rather greenish clouring, I suspect they're made from glass rather than crystal, which could affect the final output. Being able to add more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynnenas on 02/18/2014

Very useful if you don't have money to buy macro lens. You can take good photos with this easy to use product. All the lens work, and you can protect your lens with these lens, like a filter. Sometimes you have color aberration, you need to be familiarized with this product to avoid these bad effect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaulito on 12/22/2013

Excellent crystals. The macro effect is quite good, the quality is pretty good metal frame and glass has a pretty good polishing. Excelentes cristales. El efecto macro es bastante bueno, la calidad del marco metálico es bastante buena y el cristal tiene un pulido bastante bueno. I thought I could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykingbean on 09/30/2013

Its cheap. Bezzel is not plastic but metal. Glass seem to be ok too. Overal quality build seems to be fine. It has a small pouch to put it, that is a nice touch. Could be even cheaper I guess. :D Came dirty so have a fiber cloth to clean it with you. Its nice it is 4 different pieces so you can use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelben89 on 09/09/2013

Very needed lenses for making macro photo, enlarge objects, reduces minimal focus distance (for example, my lens Nikkor 35mm 1.8G has minimal focus distance above 30cm, and with this lenses I made it less than 3 cm) Image become a little darker, but it's fine and almost nothing lose It comes in individual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjessicabarboza on 07/05/2013

Filters perfect for use in lenses approach! Practices and with a good quality final resolution for the photo, these filters can be used either separately or combined to reach the ideal range in your photograph. Referred to capture details of approach with a good quality considering the relatively cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFerBenitez on 03/28/2013

Good product, glass quality seems good, comes with a small "portfolio" to place the lenses in an orderly manner. Photos taken show good quality, no noticeable halos. Missing a small cloth to clean the lenses. Missing a little instruction on how to stand correctly (means the order by the curvature ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byvenator89 on 02/10/2013

i have 2 set of these lenses and i mix those lenses to get what i want. i use them to foto my ants which are small so these help me get nice pictures. you can use them all at same time if you want super makro fotos and if u ordet 2 sets and mix them you get superhyper :D makro fotos. you should use tripod ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections