DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen MC780 Stylish Headphones w/ External Microphone - White + Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypsclil on 02/24/2014

comfortable on the ears. good sound resistant cable from the earphones to the plug long wire - enough to be with iphone in pockets The headphones have great sound and the michrophone works perfect. i love the color and the way it fits the head nicely. plastic wire and not febric. others than that could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykupull on 01/28/2014

This is the best I have bought from DealExtreme so far. The headphones have great sound and the michrophone works perfect. i love the color and the way it fits the head nicely. its also nice that michrophone and headset is sepperated so i can use the headset in my mp3-player without bringing a michrophone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuygon on 05/05/2013

Bought it for my 8 year old daughter. She's had it for over one month now. The sound is very good and so is the built quality. The headphones sit very good on her head even though she has a small head :-). The colors are very nice. Could not find any. Just wish the shipment could be faster as sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygalsinger on 04/11/2013

Cheap, that is the main upside of this deal. The separate mic is a good addition, you don't have to carry it with you everywhere. Good for basic uses as music, skype, games and such. The cushions fits good on the ear. The headphones look absolutely great, the blue/white design is very stylish. The build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjazzyghost on 01/24/2013

This is the best I have bought from DealExtreme so far. The headphones have great sound and the michrophone works perfect. i love the color and the way it fits the head nicely. its also nice that michrophone and headset is sepperated so i can use the headset in my mp3-player without bringing a michrophone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHassidof on 01/15/2013

-Very cheap. -As good as any premium 100$ Stylish headphones. -Comes with a mic, pretty useful for your computer, if you don't have one already. -Good for everyone - from the common guy who just wants to listen to his music and even to DJs. -Ear cushions are not perfect, but are still very good There ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections