DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Swimming Goggles Glasses Set w/ Nose Clip + Ear Plugs - Black + Transparent + Yellow
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUaBoy on 06/07/2013

I really like this glasses. Very fast shipping to my country (Ukraine) about 2 weeks. Price is good for this quality and material too. Isolation is better than I think. Easy in use. Rubber are smelling little bit. Black inserts do not keep (perhaps I dont understand how they fixed). I need biger size :D I recomended it for the amateur swim. If you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/03/2013

best Swimming Goggles glasses, simply the best Swimming Goggles glasses, that i have used. Very good quality, extremely easy to clean it and there is no problem to use, you don't need other, never, but you have to take care about cleaness for don't let its superficie bad. If you buy one of this you will never repent. I recommend it and all people that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichalzeszen on 03/12/2013

It do what it says, isolates the water when diving. The material quality is reasonable, but for the pricing range I would say it's fenomenal. The elastic rub that sticks it to your head have a "way to simple" pressure system, I'm sure that it will not long last. But once again, worth the money as it is an extremely low cost product. The ear ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections