DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Swimming Goggles Glasses Set w/ Nose Clip + Ear Plugs - Black + Transparent + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
Otimo ok product Nice goggle
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycdai8 on 07/26/2015

Pros: - relatively inexpensive - adjustable as described Cons: - the silicon looks more soft plastic than silicon, soft but not silicon like soft - the elastic band feels a bit old and dry, but seems to still work Other thought: - overall quality not as good as I thought - haven't really tried it... Read more

Impression:ok product;

0 0 0

• posted byrumadeal on 07/16/2015

Pros:Stylish Cons:very cumbersome to fix when the strap becomes loose. The pieces to stop the strap from coming off are sharp and I am scared when my child has to fix it in the water (he is learning swimming now). The product (including the strap) could be made better with slight changes with the... Read more

Impression:ok product;

0 0 0

• posted by9085308 on 05/31/2015

otima qualidade

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted bybigbloy on 03/07/2015

The products is very cool, adjustable, and the materials are very easy on my face. Though the images seem blurrish but with proper adjustments should work just fine.

Impression:Nice goggle;

0 0 0

• posted byUaBoy on 06/07/2013

I really like this glasses. Very fast shipping to my country (Ukraine) about 2 weeks. Price is good for this quality and material too. Isolation is better than I think. Easy in use. Rubber are smelling little bit. Black inserts do not keep (perhaps I dont understand how they fixed). I need biger... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/03/2013

best Swimming Goggles glasses, simply the best Swimming Goggles glasses, that i have used. Very good quality, extremely easy to clean it and there is no problem to use, you don't need other, never, but you have to take care about cleaness for don't let its superficie bad. If you buy one of this I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichalzeszen on 03/12/2013

It do what it says, isolates the water when diving. The material quality is reasonable, but for the pricing range I would say it's fenomenal. The elastic rub that sticks it to your head have a "way to simple" pressure system, I'm sure that it will not long last. But once again, worth as... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere