DX » Community » Reviews » Meijuya Aromatherapy Essential Oil - Lavender Scent (10mL)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLVCSIGirl on 09/12/2013

Smells really really good. Affordable. Comes with a dropper, which I like very much None that come to mind The lavender has many uses and benefits. Lavender Oil Properties: Antidepressant Analgesic Antiseptic Cicatrizant Expectorant Nervine Vulnerary Especially beneficial to the respiratory tract in ... Read more

Great smelling essential oil

0 0 0

• posted byMundelee on 07/18/2013

It is lavender oil. It smells like it and the terapeutic effects are there. The oil dropper is a nice and usefull addition. Comparing to the strong smelling lavender oil I recently bought in France the chinese oil smell is a bit less explicit but more nuanced. I'm using it to threat a burn wound and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabuser on 01/28/2013

It smells like Lavender Cheap Price Packaged nicely Comes with a dropper built in Not a strong smelling oil Dropper isn't very fine More watery than oil I'm hoping to use it as part of aroma therapy but the oil doesn't seem to be strong so it may not work well. May require more drops than I am used to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections