DX » Community » Reviews » L12 Cree XP-E Q5 200lm 3-Mode White Zooming Bike Light - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygionik on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The flash light is well built, and the materials are good quality.The power of the LED is very good and the lens are well manufactured. The fi e tuning of thr light beam is done by pulling or pushing the lens forward/backward and very easy to be set up.Cons:Actually...i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuruju on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The quality is pretty good, is sturdy aluminum, and the intensity of the light is good. I've tried it on roads, on dark, moonless night and well.Cons:You can not ask for more from a flashlight for the price it costs. I can not find any downside to this flashlight.I can not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharles88 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very bright light, has three functions to switch from (stobe, HighBeam, LowBeam). Looks and feels like its built pretty good. Works right out of the box and was very easy to install.Cons:When I ride over bumps it switches functions by itself (kinda annoying). Package arr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Made from aluminum mainly. - Has working focusing, but it's a bit crude, no swivel, you just have to stretch or push it back by the lens head. - Has side colored openings which makes you more visible.Cons:- The included clip broke after a few uses. - Tail cap... Read more

packed up opend dismantled closeup low power high power another
    1 0
  • posted bylrms73 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Aluminum construction seems solid and reasonably light. Powerful light and focus control. Blinking mode useful to be seen. Came with 3 AAA batteries. The bike support seems solid enough and also doesn't need tools to be mounted. Side "windows" allow you to be see... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydocyard on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very good quality for this price.The light is bright enough for casual use in town. It is ideal for those who don't want external battery pack so as to remove easy from bike. i like it very much because it is very good aluminium designed and red light on it's side is ver... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFILLIUS on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Por el precio la calidad de la linterna es buena y robusta. El soporte al manillar de la bici de inferior calidad pero cumple. La luz es blanco y limpia y suficiente para salidas nocturnas semi-urbanas pero poco más. Una buena compra. Solo habrá que p... Read more

5 0
  • posted byjamesarg on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy of use; zoom for long-distance focus; 3-mode light; led-light makes it low batery consumption flash light; easy detachable; strap included.Cons:Not refined design but works perfectly. Doesn't come with led-ligh replacement.OtherThoughts:It's a perfect price-quality... Read more

1 0
  • posted byteknohe on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Cheap. Seems to be bright. Build quality isn't bad. Light is easily removed from the mounting bracket, which is nice if you ride during the day and don't want to bring the light with you.Cons:Two units purchased. The battery holder for one was completely different than the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bych35c0 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's pretty cheap and gives enough light for city rides (despite not being as much as I expected when city lamps overlap it). You can use it as a "normal" flashlight.Cons:It often changes its mode when bumping on the road by itself, so when I'm using the strobe I... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections