DX » Community » Reviews » L12 200lm 3-Mode White Zooming Bike Light - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrmof on 06/26/2014

100% aluminium body, feels sturdy and seems to survive impacts from falls. Very bright led, nice materials used in the battery holder. 3 mode: High beam, low beam and fast strobe. Fully ajustable focus and lateral red ilumination helps to be seen at night. For those who are saying that it changes mode ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielmassu on 06/20/2014

The first one received did not work. The second one works fine as described by other customers. Good quality and powerful light. Flashlight makes you more visible. Just a minor issue, the bike support screw can interfere with the release mechanism. Nothing more A fair relation price / benefit. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygionik on 05/29/2014

The flash light is well built, and the materials are good quality.The power of the LED is very good and the lens are well manufactured. The fi e tuning of thr light beam is done by pulling or pushing the lens forward/backward and very easy to be set up. Actually...i cannot find any cons because thinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by6oncalo on 12/23/2013

The flashlight has good light for night commuting in the city, much better than my previous light. However, next time I'll buy an even brighter light, because in roads without light it doesn't illuminate the road very good. But to be seen is very good. The support for the bike broke in the first days ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydersimonde on 12/01/2013

The light is light and made of aluminium. The zoom works nicely. 3x AAA batteries are included. 18650 battery fits (spacer recommended). The brightness is not very high and never 200lm - my brand light is on the same level (rated as ~110 lm). No mode memory, each switch on changes the mode. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuruju on 11/08/2013

The quality is pretty good, is sturdy aluminum, and the intensity of the light is good. I've tried it on roads, on dark, moonless night and well. You can not ask for more from a flashlight for the price it costs. I can not find any downside to this flashlight.I can not find any downside to this lantern,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharles88 on 11/02/2013

Very bright light, has three functions to switch from (stobe, HighBeam, LowBeam). Looks and feels like its built pretty good. Works right out of the box and was very easy to install. When I ride over bumps it switches functions by itself (kinda annoying). Package arrive all smashed up and ripped but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

- Made from aluminum mainly. - Has working focusing, but it's a bit crude, no swivel, you just have to stretch or push it back by the lens head. - Has side colored openings which makes you more visible. - The included clip broke after a few uses. - Tail cap screw isn't machined to well and even with ... Read more

packed up opend dismantled closeup low power high power another

0 0 1

• posted bylrms73 on 06/19/2013

Aluminum construction seems solid and reasonably light. Powerful light and focus control. Blinking mode useful to be seen. Came with 3 AAA batteries. The bike support seems solid enough and also doesn't need tools to be mounted. Side "windows" allow you to be seen from other directions too.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydocyard on 04/17/2013

very good quality for this price.The light is bright enough for casual use in town. It is ideal for those who don't want external battery pack so as to remove easy from bike. i like it very much because it is very good aluminium designed and red light on it's side is very cool!. Very good price for this ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections