DX » Community » Reviews » L12 200lm 3-Mode White Zooming Bike Light - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Good product fantastica It is a good buy Its not as bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythifernandes on 12/10/2014

Pros: Lanterna de boa iluminação de led. Possui funções de zoom na iluminação e função de pisca ou ligada constantemente. Cons: não encontrei. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyArtik1 on 12/02/2014

Pros: * Overall the product looks strong and reliable. * Good materials used. * Strong Light with two modes. * Comes with batteries. Cons: * Hadn't found yet. Read more

Seems like a good purchase

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bypaltass on 11/09/2014

Pros: Buen tamaño para llevar en la bici. A pesar de ser pequeña el haz de luz es potente y muy brillante. El soporte está muy bien. Contras: Nada Otros: No se si con el tiempo la sujeción de la linterna al soporte dará problemas, en principio parece fuerte. En definitiva, una linterna muy buena, con ... Read more

Impression:fantastica;

0 0 0

• posted byalbertofern on 11/02/2014

It is a good flashlight to use on the bike at night in any situation. Very easy to put on the bike and very easy to remove. It can be used as a normal flashlight and gives a good light. Read more

Impression:It is a good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byEvgenZub on 11/02/2014

I chose this light as one of the 'most bright' of the middle-cost flashlights. When I got this item I was surprised of its quality: all the materials and compounds made good and in common flash looks very good. I tried it at home and liked it, but when I tried it outside in the darkness I was frustrated,... Read more

Impression:Its not as bright ;

0 0 0

• posted bymrmof on 06/26/2014

100% aluminium body, feels sturdy and seems to survive impacts from falls. Very bright led, nice materials used in the battery holder. 3 mode: High beam, low beam and fast strobe. Fully ajustable focus and lateral red ilumination helps to be seen at night. For those who are saying that it changes mode ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielmassu on 06/20/2014

The first one received did not work. The second one works fine as described by other customers. Good quality and powerful light. Flashlight makes you more visible. Just a minor issue, the bike support screw can interfere with the release mechanism. Nothing more A fair relation price / benefit. Great ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygionik on 05/29/2014

The flash light is well built, and the materials are good quality.The power of the LED is very good and the lens are well manufactured. The fi e tuning of thr light beam is done by pulling or pushing the lens forward/backward and very easy to be set up. Actually...i cannot find any cons because thinking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by6oncalo on 12/23/2013

The flashlight has good light for night commuting in the city, much better than my previous light. However, next time I'll buy an even brighter light, because in roads without light it doesn't illuminate the road very good. But to be seen is very good. The support for the bike broke in the first days ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydersimonde on 12/01/2013

The light is light and made of aluminium. The zoom works nicely. 3x AAA batteries are included. 18650 battery fits (spacer recommended). The brightness is not very high and never 200lm - my brand light is on the same level (rated as ~110 lm). No mode memory, each switch on changes the mode. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections