DX » Community » Reviews » L12 200lm 3-Mode White Zooming Bike Light - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Good product fantastica good job! It is a good buy Its not as bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysxaby on 01/18/2015

Linterna muy practica y sobretodo scon su soporte para poner en la bici alumbra genial con su regulador se ve perfectamente y buena calidad de los materiales

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bythifernandes on 12/10/2014

Pros: Lanterna de boa iluminação de led. Possui funções de zoom na iluminação e função de pisca ou ligada constantemente. Cons: não encontrei.

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyArtik1 on 12/02/2014

Pros: * Overall the product looks strong and reliable. * Good materials used. * Strong Light with two modes. * Comes with batteries. Cons: * Hadn't found yet.

Seems like a good purchase

0 0 0

• posted bypaltass on 11/09/2014

Pros: Buen tamaño para llevar en la bici. A pesar de ser pequeña el haz de luz es potente y muy brillante. El soporte está muy bien. Contras: Nada Otros: No se si con el tiempo la sujeción de la linterna al soporte dará problemas, en principio parece fuerte. En definitiva, una linterna muy buena,... Read more

Impression:fantastica;

0 0 0

• posted byIvan031 on 11/06/2014

Good front lamp, 3 lightening options, very bright, can be converted to be power by usb rechargable battery.

Impression:good job!;

0 0 0

• posted byalbertofern on 11/02/2014

It is a good flashlight to use on the bike at night in any situation. Very easy to put on the bike and very easy to remove. It can be used as a normal flashlight and gives a good light.

Impression:It is a good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byEvgenZub on 11/02/2014

I chose this light as one of the 'most bright' of the middle-cost flashlights. When I got this item I was surprised of its quality: all the materials and compounds made good and in common flash looks very good. I tried it at home and liked it, but when I tried it outside in the darkness I was is... Read more

Impression:Its not as bright ;

0 0 0

• posted bymrmof on 06/26/2014

100% aluminium body, feels sturdy and seems to survive impacts from falls. Very bright led, nice materials used in the battery holder. 3 mode: High beam, low beam and fast strobe. Fully ajustable focus and lateral red ilumination helps to be seen at night. For those who are saying that it changes... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielmassu on 06/20/2014

The first one received did not work. The second one works fine as described by other customers. Good quality and powerful light. Flashlight makes you more visible. Just a minor issue, the bike support screw can interfere with the release mechanism. Nothing more A fair relation price / benefit. it... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygionik on 05/29/2014

The flash light is well built, and the materials are good quality.The power of the LED is very good and the lens are well manufactured. The fi e tuning of thr light beam is done by pulling or pushing the lens forward/backward and very easy to be set up. Actually...i cannot find any cons because a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections