DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Electronic Bell 3-LED White Light Headlight - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEason on 06/18/2014

A reasonably priced good quality light set with an audible warning device built into it. Easy to mount and really works well. None that I can think of If you are looking for a decent light set at a good price look no further than this. The light output is enough to ensure that you will be seen even in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasterchief12 on 10/23/2013

This has 3 led blue-ish led lights wich shine bright. There is a loud sound on the front wich can alert pedestrians or other cyclists . It uses double aa battery's and i always have that lying around. It is easy to install and the light can be taken off as theft prevention. It also sits firm on the handlebar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrove79 on 07/22/2013

Easy to install and you can take the light off without takeing whole holder off. So if you need to leave your bike in city you can take light with you easily and for a women that electronic bell will work as a protect device also!! It's so loud! Light output could be better but i ride in city streets ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGidinceanu on 01/31/2013

This bicycle headlight and bell is a nice product. It makes a nice beam, focused, white and the bell is loud, very loud actually. The headlight beam is not quite what i expected. . The light is focused but not very bright. When you go off road with your bike, the whole ensemble jiggles a lot. The bell ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections