DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Electronic Bell 3-LED White Light Headlight - Black
Customer’s impression:
wow! Easy to mount Bicycle headlight. Loud signal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11213026 on 05/27/2017

Impression:Bicycle headlight.;

sviti pekně má i sirénu

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10451646 on 11/15/2016

Impression:wow!,Bicycle headlight.,Loud signal;

Super éclairage, bon prix et bonne qualité :)

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjorgencal on 05/18/2016

Impression:Bicycle headlight.;

Pros: Luz buena Con: Claxon demasiado potente

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRobinSchulz2015 on 11/16/2015

Impression:Easy to mount,Bicycle headlight.,Loud signal;

Свет яркий,сигнал громкий,монтаж простой,возможность быстро снять само устройство с руля во избежании кражи,покупал сыну,ему понравилось.Единственный недостаток плохо фиксируется крышка батарейного отсека.Зафиксировал изолентой воизбежании самопроизвольного открытия во время движения.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9637855 on 10/19/2015

Pros: The light beam illuminates a good area, the sound of the alarm sounds like a bird but its loud Cons: The plastic looks a little soft Overall: the product is good for the price u are paying for it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzobarsts on 09/11/2015

Impression:Bicycle headlight.,Loud signal;

Pros: it has a bright light, still too big and haven't got batteries with it. Cons: no so easy to mount and I haven't got place on handlebar. But also my mistake.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybiosphere on 09/01/2015

Pros: Strong light throw from the 3 LEDs Cons: Horn is too loud, not for the weak hearted! Though it is easy to mount, supplier should have included some rubber pads for as more firm grip.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHenriLoes on 07/27/2015

Bike headlight with brite leds and a loud warning signal. The quality is good. You can mount the headlight on the stoer.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEason on 06/18/2014

A reasonably priced good quality light set with an audible warning device built into it. Easy to mount and really works well. None that I can think of If you are looking for a decent light set at a good price look no further than this. The light output is enough to ensure that you will be seen in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMasterchief12 on 10/23/2013

This has 3 led blue-ish led lights wich shine bright. There is a loud sound on the front wich can alert pedestrians or other cyclists . It uses double aa battery's and i always have that lying around. It is easy to install and the light can be taken off as theft prevention. It also sits firm on a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere