DX » Community » Reviews » L13 Cree XP-E Q5 150lm 3-Mode White Zooming Bike Light - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVeselTzankov on 06/13/2014

The light is bright. I tested it in eve and in deep night and visibility of the road was very good. It is easy to focus and you can precise adjust light shape due to distance you wish to light. The case of item is strong, metal and the holder to bike hand is very good. Low battery consumption. None. I have ordered L13 Cree XP-E Q5 Bike Light from dx.... Read more

I like it!!!
    0 0
  • posted byLarsSimonsen on 10/17/2013

The quantity of light emmited by this unit is surprisingly high considering the price paid. The lamp is fitted in a sturdy metal casing, but still lightweight. It seems the casing is made of aluminium. The bike mounting bracket also seems solid. Smelled like some kind of petroleum product in the beginning, but whatever, it's a bike light. Excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredbread on 06/07/2013

It has strong, tough design. I dropped it two times from bike at great speed - and there is no even a scratch. Great zoom capability, about 30 meters long as i can see. The light is really bright. I like comfortable rotating handlebar mount. Batteries included, so you don't have to go somewhere and buy them. Just mount it on your bikes handlebar and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynejvek on 04/28/2013

To go from flood to throw you just slide the end of the light, it is not threaded so you can do it very quickly. The light is very bright and when in "flood" mode it is really spread out. The bicycle mount has a clip on it to make it easy and fast to take the light off. There is a little plastic thing behind the lens that holds the led and ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections