DX » Community » Reviews » Mountain Bike Cycling Rubber + Aluminum Alloy Handlebar Bar Ends Grip (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good product Decent Terrible
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydellife on 07/09/2015

I got the grips but was very upset after unpacking my package. First. The gripts I received was not a new one. It looks like it was used before. The packing is not new also. Second and the most terrible thing is that two grips only for right hands!!!! Both is for right hand!!! Can you imagine it?... Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byrpottzy on 07/03/2015

The screws on the inside collar striped to a nice rounded hole. The horns, once tightened down, still spun. (fortunately they didn't strip) the grips also moved. I could not, in any way, (believe me I tried) salvage this purchase and make these work. I now have scratches on the bars, and one of a... Read more

Impression:Terrible;

0 0 1

• posted byecg2012 on 05/04/2015

TODO BIEN SOLO QUE SE TARDO MUCHO LA ENTREGA

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byrubsamo on 04/19/2015

Easy to set. You may have to move around 1 cm your breaks to make enough room for the new handlebars. It is a new experience riding with the new end grip Atm I'm happy with this purchase.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byyanagy on 04/14/2015

Awesome Bike Cycling Rubber + Aluminum Alloy Handlebar Bar Ends Grip ... Same as advertised .. Pros: good finishing and I like the fact with end grip ... soft and shock absorb ... fit well in my bike. Cons: Nothing I can think of I would recommend for friends and family ... I will re-order pair... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byarmin13 on 03/11/2015

Pros: comfortable, great fix on the handlebar Cons: I've had to pull in the break and the shifters a little just so the grip could be fixed well on the handle. The rubber can be torn easily Comfortable, but you have to be carefull not to tear down the rubber

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byvenuz on 07/30/2014

my original grips on gt avalance died after contacting with repellent so i bought these. it's now second year i use them and i'm fully satisfied. - easy to install on standard mtb handlebar; - decent quality, strong rubber; - very handy, good shape, my hands don't get tired; - aluminium handles i... Read more

convenient grips for standard mtb handlebar

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted bywetmarket on 10/28/2013

- This grip has great cushion that fits your hand. - Bar End grip was short but sufficient for resting. - Clamp ring looks decent - Installation was easy, only require Allen key for it. - Product comes in a plastic packaging as seen in retail shop - Might need different Allen key size for their -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydesolder on 08/02/2013

With standard grips my hands will start to hurt on long rides. These grips have solved that problem. The large palm rest distributes pressure over a wider area, so the outer edges of my palms don't hurt as much. These grips also have integrated stubby bar ends, which are great for multiple On the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsmaskin on 07/28/2013

Sturdy construction, very comfortable, good quality on machining and rubber casting, nice finish on painted surfaces. Fastening rings have slots to lock the rubber grip in position, so it cant rotate. horns are a bit too small for my hands, but I am a bit larger than average. Somewhat difficult A... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere