DX » Community » Reviews » Car Mount Suction Holder for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Good but not excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBeerun on 12/19/2014

Suction cup doesn't work and contact not strong enougth. Poor plastic build. Work OK with Samsung Note Pad 2 cellular phone. Work with bar phone without a cover. Short arm but movable. Price is fair but usability is low. Box packaging was deliver, but product was all thworn and squasthed, but the holder ... Read more

Impression:Good but not excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byskunts on 12/01/2014

За эти деньги норм. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDrVonKorg on 03/06/2014

+ attaches to the windscreen firmly + Galaxy Note 2 fits *perfectly* + dead easy to click phone into holder and release + just attached to windscreen and it just worked! - wont hold other phones/gps (duh!) - plastic *NOT* suitable for Australia (see below) Australia's recent summer had a spate of 40+... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemonduck on 01/17/2014

This this is great for use in the car. Holds phone securely Sticks to windshield reliably The tension nut to keep the phone from twisting doesn't hold very well. I accidentally pulled too hard on this without pulling on the suction cup and ended up breaking the holder clean off the suction cup. But because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyalcol on 08/18/2013

Easy to use, strong suction and not easy to get off windshield (even if you try) - so it hold my heavy Samsung Galaxy Note 2 pretty well. Easily adjustable to any angle - loved that since sometimes I don't want the phone in my face or I keep it in front of my kid sitting next to me so he can be the &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolegcro on 07/11/2013

Nice, firm suction on the windshield. The plastic looks sturdy and reliable enough, and my Samsung Note 2 fits perfectly in it. The holder is flexible enough to position your phone according to your preferences. I wish the limiters were more flexible so I could place my phone in the holder while in silicone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaironrc on 05/16/2013

Really easy to use and to detached, very slim and compact , it's a must have item to use your galaxy note 2 as gps and to use answer the phone wile driving. I use almost every day and I cant imagine use a 5, 5"phone without this None at this time, you can't use with cases but its fine for me.for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjglaser on 02/13/2013

The suction holder works fine, it has a firm grip and doesn't fall off. The Note 2 fits perfectly in the mount. It has a wheel to adjust, tighten and regulate the angle of the mount wich I find very usefull. It's flexible so you can put it in any angle you want. I also found it very useful to play videogames ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bySumushtinis on 01/14/2013

- Great suction (holds for a week without any problems) - The phone fits perfectly - Is fitted for N7100 ideal, now I can use the phone as a DVR recorder or so, as far as there are all the holes for the camera, speaker and so on... - The mechanism itself is quite wobbly - I guess mine is a bit broken,... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections