DX » Community » Reviews » 4-USB Ports AC Power Adapter for Iphone / Ipad + More - White (EU Plug / AC 100~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Poor quality Practical
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byapolloFER on 08/05/2014

This item looked great and was just what I needed. It delivered a lot of amps on the USB outputs. The first downside you notice are the LEDs. They are too bright. You can't sleep at night, they light up the entire room. I had to tape some thick paper on top of them just to be able to sleep at night. The bigger downside is that the charger stopped working ... Read more

Impression:Practical,Poor quality;

0 0
  • posted bytvdahl on 02/05/2013

* Gives enough power to charge iPad * Can charge 2 iPads at the same tame (maybe more - haven't tried) * 4 USB ports * Red light while charging - blue when idle. Easy to see if charging is complete without checking the devices. * Great product! * Mine did not come with an EU plug :-/ I had to buy an adapter to connect it. * No other cons. You can plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrahbek on 12/19/2012

4 USB chargers in one just looks so much better that 4 single USB chargers laying on the table ;) The charger is indicating whether or not the individual devices connected is charging (blue light for not charging, red light for charging). The 2 amp output is just less than 2 amps, which means that not all devices will be indicating that they are charging.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections