DX » Community » Reviews » 0.8mm Ultra Thin Protective Frosted PC Back Case for Iphone 5 - Translucent White
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Great Case
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxHellKern on 07/29/2014

Pros: It's light weight, phone is perfectly fits into case, this case is really thin. and if you drop yours iphone on the floor(not display down) case can really save phone. Cons: It's hard to eject phone from the case, little pieces of dust are collecting in the corners of the case. Read more

Good case for iphone 5/5s Good case for iphone 5/5s

Impression:Great Case;

0 0
  • posted byGaurangSaini on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-I've used lots and lots of iPhone 5 covers, but this takes the cake! The phone looks almost stock - the case is almost invisible to an untrained eye from a distance. -When they say it's thin, they mean it! -The back is soft and matte, but at the same time feels rigid. -I... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShadowfex on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This item has really great price, you could only buy screen protectors with these prices but this offer gives you a high quality, simple and very thin iphone 5s case. Cons:Iit closes iphone's rear design, this could be only bad thing for this case. It could sh... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymagondiez on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it has a good fit, good material - elastic but durable- and it provides great protection for the edges and the buttons on the left side it looks cool in a white iphone (the model I own) and of course, this is ultra thin, only 8mm...almost the same dimensions t... Read more

frosted effect left side.open case at buttons area.frosted front view of the case.Frosted effect
    2 0
  • posted bymauzi on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Realmente bem fino, e bonito. Really very thin, and beautiful. Cons:Não encaixou corretamente no meu telefone. Em 2 semanas de uso já rachou nas bordas, produto muito fraco, de qualidade ruim. Not fit perfect on my phone. In two weeks of use already cracked at... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymauniaco2708 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case is very nice. It is Translucent so you can see the back of your phone and it's very nice. The case have the margins bigger than the screen and if you place your phone with the screen down, the display never touch the surface. Cons:No cons of the product. Just o... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKoko79 on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This one looks very common when you receive it in a post, but i just put it on my white iPhone and it looks amazing! Very nice, small and thin! Also very good for black iPhone users! The price is awesome!!! Cons:The quality is not that good and one corner was a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteferson.ferreira on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Wonderful Price - Really thin - Beatiful It's like you don't have a case on your iPhone Frame is transparent so you can see the beautiful white back frame of mobile fone Cons:None OtherThoughts:A really thin case with an transparent frame which don't destroy the beautiful... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTavicu on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The case is very nice. Because is Translucent you can see the back of your phone and it's very nice. The case have the margins bigger than the screen and if you place your phone with the screen down, the display never touch the surface. Cons:My case don't fit pe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byreaLenCore on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- price - really thin - looks pretty nice - it's like you don't have a case on your iPhone - frame is transparent so you can see the beautiful black (or silver) frame of your smartphone Cons:- a little bit too strenuous to put the case on the iPhone OtherThoughts:A really... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections