DX » Community » Reviews » 0.8mm Ultra Thin Protective Frosted PC Back Case for Iphone 5 - Translucent White
Customer’s impression:
Great Case Nice build quality. Minimal protection.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxHellKern on 07/29/2014

Pros: It's light weight, phone is perfectly fits into case, this case is really thin. and if you drop yours iphone on the floor(not display down) case can really save phone. Cons: It's hard to eject phone from the case, little pieces of dust are collecting in the corners of the case. Read more

Good case for iphone 5/5s Good case for iphone 5/5s

Impression:Great Case;

0 0 0

• posted byzoopkid on 07/28/2014

Pros: -The case fits nicely onto an iPhone 5S -The transparent style allows the iPhone design to come through, without being too cumbersome Cons: -Possibly provides only minimal protection. You may want to get something more robust if you tend to be clumsy and drop phones often. Bottom Line: This case ... Read more

Impression:Nice build quality.,Minimal protection.;

0 0 0

• posted byYoniGolden on 02/20/2014

It's a cheap, thin and light cover to iPhone 5/5s. It keeps the thin and small shape of the device and allowing you to charge and connect it to hearings without taking out the phone from the case. Also, the translucent design let you "show off" your iPhone, although it blur the Apple icon. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypresbowl on 02/04/2014

Thin light weight look really nice because is not like crystal so it dont looks scratched after use and looks better on white iphone not on black, fits perfectly and protects your phone. Only con i found its on volume side of case ull see plastic isnt so strong to stay perfectly fitted sometimes unfit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byczhu3 on 01/07/2014

The translucent looks very nice on a IPhone 5S gold. This item has really great price, and good quality as well. It makes my IPhone protected and it looks like a stock item. When I receive the case, it's kinda twisted a bit. But I managed to convert it back. It doesn't fit very perfectly to the IPhone ... Read more

Nice Looking Bottom Part not perfect

0 0 0

• posted bybuddie17 on 12/05/2013

very thin and light, practically doesn't add any thickness/weight Gives that nice frosted look at the back panel. the side height is just nice, it's not any taller than the screen, so you wont feel it. the down side, your screen is unprotected when placed on its screen. but im not worried cause I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaurangSaini on 12/03/2013

-I've used lots and lots of iPhone 5 covers, but this takes the cake! The phone looks almost stock - the case is almost invisible to an untrained eye from a distance. -When they say it's thin, they mean it! -The back is soft and matte, but at the same time feels rigid. -It fits my iPhone 5 like a snug ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byShadowfex on 12/03/2013

This item has really great price, you could only buy screen protectors with these prices but this offer gives you a high quality, simple and very thin iphone 5s case. Iit closes iphone's rear design, this could be only bad thing for this case. It could show somehow the colored part of iphone 5s. And ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bythisisdaveh on 11/27/2013

Excellent build quality - the frosted effect looks great. Super-thin. It doesn't effect the profile of the phone at all. Great price. Might not feel comfortable in a person's hand. Not a great deal of grip. Doesn't provide a lot of protection. It really just protects the phone from scratches on the back.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndbpvh1ts8fu on 11/08/2013

The case is very slim and fits perfectly the iphone. I'm very pleased with it and I recommend it for sure. As the price is cheaper than you can imagine, and fits perfect and makes the iphone look slim, I think you should buy it. I don't think this case, as it's ver solid, will protect the phone totally.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections