DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Silicone Back Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymedgy on 01/20/2014

*Satisfiying quality of material is obvious. *Soft feeling of touch provides comfort. *Affordable price was the reason for choice. *Cheaper than it deserves. *It fits to the device precisely. *Opaque black color seems nice. *Edges are more comfortable than the original Samsung Bumper Cover so I changed them. There is no sharp sides in the edges so it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiskens on 07/16/2013

The silicone back case fits the phone perfectly - all the holes for different cords, camera, microphone, speaker and pen are at the right place. Also the buttons at the sides work really well with the case on. I like the smooth feel of the case and how it feels like to hold the phone with the case on. It doesn't feel slippery. I feel like I have a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreiani on 03/27/2013

Very well built...seems like a quality product...great overall protection for the back and sides of the phone. Easy to place on the phone and very stable, unlike others that just slip off the phone when you pull it out of your pants' pockets. No con so far...hope none will occur. Not much negative stuff can occur anyway...it's just a simple silicone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfannibal on 03/25/2013

perfect smooth rubber texture, feels like a premium product. This is an example of a product that could be rebadged and sold for probably 30-50$ as an official accessory at the ATT/verizon/tmobile/sprint store. This is not really a con, but it is plain on the back. About 4 years ago I bought a blackberry case from dx.com which felt just as nice but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylindermman on 01/31/2013

This is a great case. Soft silicone protects all back and borders very well. Does not appear a cheap one. Very well finished, not thin and cheap silicone. Cover all border buttons but with total access to all of them. The holes for camera, ac power, S pen, and all others is well positioned. On the borders, it protects very well against small falls (... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDirtiNSuga on 12/17/2012

Fits great on the phone and great for if you drop it from a short distance (will not help if you drop from Empire State Building). The holes are cut at the right places and doesnt feel like cheap material. Oh and the PRICE!!! $3 USD is a steal because AT&T at the mall charges $20 USD Doesn't come in designs. Doesn't protect face of screen if dropped ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections