DX » Community » Reviews » Classic Jeans Pattern Elastic Fabric Slim Tights Leggings Pants - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTessa25 on 12/16/2013

These leggings are quite a thing! They are marvelous! They are stretchy, so they suit nicely. The fabric is nice by touch, and it is glossy. The print is also extremely wonderful. No imperfections found for the moment… It was my first purchase of clothes from this site, I was a bit afraid of the size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManih on 07/25/2013

Jegging (jean + legging) design. Perfect! Quality of fabric is not really good. It is not made of of thick material. The price is just right for this item. Not too cheap and not too expensive. The fabric material may state it as elastic but you cannot overstretch or else you'll tear it. Which means you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNetomancia on 05/26/2013

The price of these pants is accessible. The quality, at first glance, is good (I will comment on this in the Cons). It is a good gift, as in this case was the idea of purchase. The Cons are enough. While it seems to be good quality, the person who gave it lasted just one day. If, one day. The fabric ... Read more

The product in its original packaging

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections