DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Station for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBestRanger on 12/07/2013

It's good if you do not want to always engage via cable.Shorten it a little time and if you have morning alarm clock, better switches off.It is safe because it is powered via the original cabel. Its connects to it through original cable but it does not extend.If you have cellphone cover its hard to connect. I dont use it because i have the original ... Read more

Chrismtast gift Time saver
    0 0
  • posted byrodrigozucarel on 05/06/2013

Exaclty what I needed. The device fits perfectly (since it's made for i9220/n7000). The connector feels a little bit wide than the charging slot, but fits OK. It means you need to pull harder to get the device off the dock, but that's exactly what I wanted it to do. It works great and I always charge my phone in this dock from now on. Before I own this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byohadle on 01/10/2013

Holds the phone like it's supposed to. Allows typing and doesn't topple over. Phone is a little hard to remove, you have to yank it out a bit. It doesn't seem to damage the phone, just that the connector is a tiny bit too big or not polished enough. It's ok. Note that it doesn't come with a cable, you have to get one separately. That's about it, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections