DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM to Micro SIM + Nano SIM to SIM + Micro SIM to SIM Card Adapter Set - Black (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by123ziggy on 07/01/2015

Pros: very cheap, cc1101 is well supported on arduino platform. Cons: pin spacing is not typical for protoboards (narrower than 0.1 inch) also antenna is very cheap spring. I unsoldered it and replaced with a female SMA connector generally a neat little radio that can be programmed to send and or... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byKermit79 on 06/28/2015

Cet adaptateur est vraiment pratique, il adapte tout les cartes sim possibles, je l'ai utilisé pour mon iphone, je vous le recommande, de plus ce n'est vraiment pas cher.

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byRocketSwine on 06/26/2015

It did not fit my sim card and did not fit in my phone. I had to sand it down significantly.

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted bytoshior on 06/12/2015

It is a good kit to use in many cellphones in Brazil, because we have many types and technologies. It is easy to adapt in any devices.

0 0 0

• posted bySontecNL on 06/10/2015

Pros: Only used the micro SIM --> to normal SIM card. To tempory convert the sim from Samsung Note 3 to a Mi-fi device (normal SIM). Cons: It was really hard to find out how to stick the micro SIMcard in the adapter so it would stay stuck. A manual (even on the internet) would be nice.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bytkimitkiy on 06/04/2015

If you need an adapter for switching between nano-, micro- and standard SIM size, this is the tool to get. Easy to use, small to store and with the metal pin also easy to handle. It came handy right after I got it as I softbricked my cellphone and had to use my nano-SIM-card in my elder mobile... Read more

Impression:Very good,Great for it's purpose;

0 0 0

• posted byjoseph3 on 06/01/2015

It does its job, but not very well. Some of the nano sim cards I tested fit well in the adapter, but others did not (it was quite loose). They fit into the phone with some fiddling, but obviously it would be better if it had a better mechanism of securing the tiny nano sim cards to the adapter.

Impression:Just Okay,A little loose;

0 0 0

• posted byDabdriver on 05/30/2015

Prima sim adaptors. Met gratis verzending. Altijd makelijk om bij een pc dongel te hebben.

0 0 0

• posted by9455270 on 05/29/2015

Price is good, but this item is not working with my Windows 8 Device. It was bought for my Chuwi V89 8.9" with the aim to connect the mouse under the Windows mode

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9455210 on 05/29/2015

Pros: This is a good device for me, because I can increase the volume of my portable devices. You cannot expect a high volume, however you can listen with very good power and quality (low distortion and noise).

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: