DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM to Micro SIM + Nano SIM to SIM + Micro SIM to SIM Card Adapter Set - Black (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcmulan on 05/17/2016

Pros: bonne qualité/prix, solide. Cons: rien. Bottomline: très utile quand vous avez plusieurs téléphones avec différentes SIM.

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bygelcaz on 04/29/2016

Very useful to adapt you micro sim to all sort of phones

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by10119441 on 03/31/2016

Not a bad buy if you change between phones a bit, my previous phone was a nano sim and current one is not so either needed to get a new sim or just these adapters and they work great. If my next phone is different again I can just remove them without hassle.

0 0 0

• posted bylipstter on 03/29/2016

Pros: it is the same as in the ad. Easy to use. Cons: not really good quality plastic, but it works fine.

Good product Good product

1 0 0

• posted bynickholtus on 03/23/2016

pros: good quality and package Cons: pin is little bit too thick to be useful for my phone

0 0 0

• posted by9090958 on 03/14/2016

I received this product just a few days ago and all I can say is that the quality is sufficient and usefulness is quite good. I have not even had a chance to fully use it because I needed only two (of four) parts of it, but I have no doubt it will certainly be of assistance if needed. Niddle-key... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymariomf on 03/13/2016

very useful

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byxsaratustra on 03/11/2016

Pros : very cheap and efficient. cons : one of the adapter had to be flatten. This being done, do the job.

0 0 0

• posted bykn3z on 03/10/2016

Pros: SIM cards fit Cons: The plastic seems somewhat delicate and prone to breaking

0 0 0

• posted bynepozs on 03/10/2016

choć może jakość nie jest topowa

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere