DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM to Micro SIM + Nano SIM to SIM + Micro SIM to SIM Card Adapter Set - Black (3 PCS)
  • 5 star 20 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGiorgis76 on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cleverly done to keep the card in place, better than competitive solutions. - Good price - Works as expected - 3 options to fit all sizes Cons:- Slow delivery from dx.com, slower than competitive sites. Take this into consideration when ordering. - Nothing els... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrank1968hb on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:stable, good quality, Nano SIM to Micro SIM fits perfect, Nano SIM to SIM fits perfect, Micro SIM to SIM fits good, low price, poke pin inkluded. Cons:Mircro SIM to SIM should be more precise, seems to be a little bit loose. it comes without explanation, descr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilbs on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good complete set of SIM card adaptors with a poke pin to extract the adaptor from the SIM slot in smart phones with a typical external SIM slot. Cons:It comes with no box / warranty card... nothing else. Just comes with the hub in a small ziplock plastic bag. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystefangrmp3 on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All you need to fit your SIM to any phone and at a very nice price. For almost 1€ (euro) you get 3 adapters for your SIM card, so you can use your Micro or Nano SIM as a regular SIM. Cons:None OtherThoughts:You need to pay as much as 10 times this price to get... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymahtuoggs on 04/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ease of use, Quality, you dont have to think much, its same as any other you buy. Makes life simple, just dump it in your wallet, till you require to make the change to different phone. Cons:If you have used sim cutter, may require further tickering to fit to the adapter,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuzmansur on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product if you have more than one phone and they use different size SIM cards. Makes the life more easier.If you switch phones, but don't care to have dual SIM or two different phone numbers, this is a rather easy and at least a very cheap solution. Easy to use, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigshum on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the palastic is strong, and the size are ok. i used only the nano to micro sim, for the samsung s4, and it fits ok. this is good value for this price. in my country it costs 10$. Cons:none really. OtherThoughts:good item. good price. great value. buy it even if you dont... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKwarkNL on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product if you need to remove your simcard in your iPhone, And want to make it 'bigger' because you want to use another (simple) mobile phone because you go on holiday, to a music festival, or traveling.. Cons:No cons, It's a simple product and it does w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosueMF on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It can turn the new SIM cards to any size! Saving you the trouble of changing SIMs with carrier and paying extra fees. A full 3 piece set. Cons:None at all! It's what I wanted, and what I was looking for to convert my nano sim into a fully sized sim card for my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPALGamer on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - No Nonsense - Works as advertised - pin to open simcard slot on iPhone is included - excellent build quality Cons:Don't really have any OtherThoughts:you can use it as 2 nano-sim to sim adapters, since a nano to micro and micro to sim adapter is included. Also... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections