Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM / Micro SIM / SIM Card Adapters Set - Black (3PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10249106 on 07/03/2016

Impression:Poor;

I bought it on 4/4 but it item is lost through the mailing. After nearly two months, i request a resend of item. It was sent on 6/8 and i received on 2, July. It is completely useless and it quality is poor. It breaks when i use if for the first time. You can refer to the photo. Besides, it be my... Read more

money wasting items

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10243593 on 06/01/2016

Impression:good;

El pedido llego tarde pero llego en buen estado. Se demoró más de que llegue del servicio postal de perú a mi casa que de él lugar de origen al país de destino. Pero todo en buen estado y completo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjerbar on 08/16/2015

Impression:Bad design;

Cons: the SIM to Micro SIM adapter is badly build, as the micro SIM contact could not align with SIM connector in the phone (see picture).

SIM to Micro not working

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRocketSwine on 06/26/2015

Impression:not good;

It did not fit my sim card and did not fit in my phone. I had to sand it down significantly.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNiv99 on 05/27/2015

Impression:bad;

broke in the first time i used it. recomend not to buy this item. in addtion when i put the adapter without a sim in it, it stucked in the sim slot and borke one of the pins.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBrint06 on 05/08/2015

Impression:Really poor quality;

Pros: Really cheap Cons: Poor quality, the SIM card does not fit right the adapter. There are other models on dx.com that are 50 cents more expensive and do it just right.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere