Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM / Micro SIM / SIM Card Adapters Set - Black (3PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjerycho on 05/09/2017

Impression:good;

Looks good but I did not use it. Finally I order new micro sim card.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byemanuelz on 08/04/2016

Impression:Disappointed ;

I have a very good expirience from items buyed at dx This one is bad poor quality 2 of them broken at first use

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDshinoda on 03/02/2016

Impression:good;

Boa qualidade e funcional. Bom preço chegou dentro do prazo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynaraemer on 05/13/2015

Impression:thick;

The nano-micro adapter was a bit too thick for my S3's SIM slot and bent one of the pins. Should probably file it down a bit before using it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvictorhlo on 04/16/2015

Impression:Poor quality;

All of the three SIM card adapter came with problems, kind of melted. They are almost lost all the usefulness. The quality of the plastic seems to be very poor.

poor quality pieces

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKyMineNYours on 03/05/2015

Impression:Cheap and cheap ;

Pros: Cheap, work in most cases if they didn't brake when inserting sim. Cons:Brake easy needed some shaving off little plastic burs. would probably not buy these ones again.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJago84 on 02/17/2016

Impression:bad,Average,chinese;

Pros: All sizes of small SIM card can be adapted to larger ones, i.e., nano to micro or to normal AND micro to normal. Cons: Size of micro to normal is quite thick, and the finish is not very good. Depending on some phones, can get stuck inside, and you might need a screwdriver or a tweezer to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byraymondchiang on 03/01/2013

Cheap. Adapters for many different sizes. The micro SIM to mini SIM adapter did not fit my micro SIM properly. Nothing holds the sim card in place, it just falls through the hole. The size is not very accurate and the adapter deforms with the SIM card lodged in the middle. The plastic is thin. is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere