DX » Community » Reviews » Freelander PD20-D 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ GPS / Wi-Fi / HDMI - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHimik777 on 09/19/2013

I use it like an ebook reader. I downloaded Moon + Reader and I can read epub, pdf and other e-book formats. Battery resists 4-5 hours. You can recharge it at any time in your PC USB conector and monitor the process in Configuration System/Battery. You can transfer easily your files from PC to tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybergaliva on 08/09/2013

Cheap Fast Stock rom is ok Resonable work time. Very fragile charge connector Supplied screen protector scratches really easy A good tablet for it's price The nokia style charge connector is a bit weak. Mine broke almost right away. It charges through usb, allthough a lot slower than with the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrblackmore245 on 06/23/2013

Brought this for use as a satnav and music player in my car.. wow great tablet gps locks within a few seconds, never had a problem with drop out. Plenty of free offline satnav apps out there, There is a FM transmitter built into it which is perfect for my music player, think the Ariel might have been ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymonochromeWall on 04/19/2013

It came in english. It is fast. i can play temple run and it is very smooth and fast. screen is very responsive. i actually buy it for my parents and they liked it very much. they play the games they want, watch tv shows they missed etc. google play runs perfectly. its battery last longer then i thougt.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykikolo on 04/09/2013

-Pretty good quality. -GPS works great. -Its fas st and the touch screen works very good, smooth and fast. -Works great with all the apps i downloaded. Nice graphics. - Battery life is ok. It charges very fast. No really cons, just a few details: - I had a problem while updating the system. It started ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byqueirozrodrigo on 04/03/2013

has fast processor and good memory. Wifi and GPS response are excellent. I liked the HDMI and memory card working perfectly. Good battery without charge up to 4 hours you can work. I can not enter "google market" and I paid for income taxes. I tried doing the root but I could not. I did not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypetra68 on 03/28/2013

It is a small and light tablet, so it is easy to carry it with you and to check everything out on-the-go. Excellent price ! Fast and with the newest Android everything is within reach. GPS. Google Play Store did not give me any problem. The screen is very sensitive for scratches. It is very reflective ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byikket on 03/27/2013

Works without hickups. It was easy to root, and gets even better after I changed the screen density. Plays videos fine. The charger gives as spark while connecting to wall socket. The manufacturer's support & update page is Chinese only. Not that there are updates available. It would be unfair to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaksasus on 03/21/2013

A quick! plays video is 1920o1080 without problems! ( Freelander PD10(3G) - may not) Very well and smartly behaves in the navigation (program Navitel) operates on the entire screen 100%. You can apply as a "Smart-TV via the HDMI output. Sees the 64 Gb flash card - tested 100% I have downsides to ... Read more

0 0 8

• posted byStaletic on 02/05/2013

- Price for the specifications. - Dual core - 1GB of Ram - Android 4.0.4 - Very fast - Simple design - Mine came with screen protector Micro SD card slod don't work on my device. After I insert the card, it is kind of laxy and tablet do not detect card at all. I tried with two different cards... same ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections