DX » Community » Reviews » Freelander PD20-D 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ GPS / Wi-Fi / HDMI - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHimik777 on 09/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it like an ebook reader. I downloaded Moon + Reader and I can read epub, pdf and other e-book formats. Battery resists 4-5 hours. You can recharge it at any time in your PC USB conector and monitor the process in Configuration System/Battery. You can tra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybergaliva on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Fast Stock rom is ok Resonable work time. Cons:Very fragile charge connector Supplied screen protector scratches really easy OtherThoughts:A good tablet for it's price The nokia style charge connector is a bit weak. Mine broke almost right away. It charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrblackmore245 on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brought this for use as a satnav and music player in my car.. wow great tablet gps locks within a few seconds, never had a problem with drop out. Plenty of free offline satnav apps out there, There is a FM transmitter built into it which is perfect for my musi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymonochromeWall on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It came in english. It is fast. i can play temple run and it is very smooth and fast. screen is very responsive. i actually buy it for my parents and they liked it very much. they play the games they want, watch tv shows they missed etc. google play runs perfect... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykikolo on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Pretty good quality. -GPS works great. -Its fas st and the touch screen works very good, smooth and fast. -Works great with all the apps i downloaded. Nice graphics. - Battery life is ok. It charges very fast. Cons:No really cons, just a few details: - I had... Read more

1 1
  • posted byqueirozrodrigo on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:has fast processor and good memory. Wifi and GPS response are excellent. I liked the HDMI and memory card working perfectly. Good battery without charge up to 4 hours you can work. Cons:I can not enter "google market" and I paid for income taxes. I tried doing... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypetra68 on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a small and light tablet, so it is easy to carry it with you and to check everything out on-the-go. Excellent price ! Fast and with the newest Android everything is within reach. GPS. Google Play Store did not give me any problem. Cons:The screen is very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byikket on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works without hickups. It was easy to root, and gets even better after I changed the screen density. Plays videos fine. Cons:The charger gives as spark while connecting to wall socket. The manufacturer's support & update page is Chinese only. Not that ther... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymaksasus on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A quick! plays video is 1920o1080 without problems! ( Freelander PD10(3G) - may not) Very well and smartly behaves in the navigation (program Navitel) operates on the entire screen 100%. You can apply as a "Smart-TV via the HDMI output. Sees the 64 Gb flash card -... Read more

8 0
  • posted byStaletic on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price for the specifications. - Dual core - 1GB of Ram - Android 4.0.4 - Very fast - Simple design - Mine came with screen protector Cons:Micro SD card slod don't work on my device. After I insert the card, it is kind of laxy and tablet do not detect card at... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections