Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great product

posted by d3us89 on 01/08/2013
    11 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Great build, look very expensive. It's really fast, plays 1080p videos very smoothly since the specifications are correct (it has 1.2ghz dual core and 1gb of ram, I posted a picture), GPS founds location very fast. It has google play, so you can install any application, I tested viber (by getting code from my phone), and it works like a charm, although it can't work on both devices in the same time. Battery is really good, picture I uploaded shows how much battery i drained for the time of usage, it doesn't add time when device is on stand by!

Cons:

Cameras (both of them) are really bad (at least for my taste), I uploaded picture from my Nexus S (pictures of tablet) and picture from tablet (picture of my Nexus S) under same conditions, and you can clearly see the difference. OTG works with fat32 flashes only, and it doesn't recognize any other device (usb gamepads, webcameras, printer, etc.). Touch buttons are not illuminated. FM transmitter does not work!

OtherThoughts:

WiFi has good reception and works like a charm, I didn't have external 3g modem today to test how that works, but I'll find one soon. Screen appears to be not so responsive on the edges, but it works. I tried pedometer with g-sensor, and it works.

Bottomline:

Bottom line... I'm more than satisfied with this PD20-D, and if I take the price in my calculations, I think it's really smart choice! SIM slot would be great, but not necessary. I would recommend anybody to buy it!!!

• desktop
    • battery
    • specifications
    • from_tablet_camera

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections