Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good Tablet, Best price.

posted by alosema on 01/22/2013
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Good quality in general terms, you get more than expected for the price. Very good response fron the touch screen, I have seen other touch screens that does not select what you touch but with this tablet you do not have that problem. I like that it has the HDMI output other brand tablets more expensive does not have this connector. The wifi connectin speed is very good the youtube videos does not stop even when i play them in high quality mode.

Cons:

The plug of the charger does not enter to the bottom of the socket it feels like it could get damaged from this point, I do not like the cameras they could be better. Also i could not access to the google play store, it says that there is a problem with the network, but i download other store to download applicatios, i still do not know how to solve the problem with the google play store connection.

OtherThoughts:

No.....

Bottomline:

Very good product for the price, maybe the back camera can be immproved to 3 or more Mega Pixels. I am going to get 3 more for the family they like it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections