DX » Community » Reviews » Freelander PH20 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / G-Sensor / OTG
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreenmetalflake on 06/04/2014

Well packed in display carton and includes English manual. Battery 75% on mine out of box, ready to run. WiFi connection immediate, battery life about 2.5 hours with heavy surfing & app usage, standby is days. Runs Google marketplace & compatible w/ most apps. Netflix/Youtube run & video ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytekamp on 05/23/2014

-The tablet is well build for its price -Not the best screen, but it works ok for its money -You get a good tablet for only 50 dollars -Metal case feels very good. -Order came in under just 3 weeks -It is a little bit slow, but then again.. it is only 50 dollar, so what can you say. -The screen is not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykellyst on 04/09/2014

The price is definitely a pro. It's easy to use, playstore works fine. You can easily watch some movies on it. The battery charges fast. The battery dies fast when watching movies, but that was to be expected. When you look from the side, the screen isn't very clear, but that's a minor con. Most of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidmasontoronto on 03/24/2014

A great little tablet for the money. I bought this to blog from while travelling, as I didn't want to risk losing or damaging a more expensive tablet. I loaded an external USB drive with movies for the plane ride and it played them perfectly. The process is a bit weak, but for the price you cannot complain.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypapakarloss on 02/19/2014

Great quality item per small money, everything works, specification as explaned. Quick delivery, good packaging. Google play store for applications. Battery looks quite weak, charger for Chinese standart, but for this price that's acceptable I think. Strange for me, that camera is just in front, so it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVWThomas on 01/26/2014

A very useful item. As it is Android and works quite like my phone and is very easy to use. Connects to WiFi with no prpblem and fulfills my needs. Quality compared to price is excellent, does not feel or look cheap. Is delivered with a charger of a non-european standard, Instead I use the charger from ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byMunykang on 01/13/2014

It goes very fast, considering that only have 512 of ram. You can play games as well, "Candy crush saga" and "Minecraft Pocket Edition". Perfect for surfing the internet and playing. The Options menu is on the screen, it's annoying because sometimes you hit by mistake the "house&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytdruz on 01/04/2014

Price. It is suitable for beginners, like my 9-years-old twins. They are enjoying games, email, youtube, skype applications. Very simple in use, coming with charged battery. I personnaly would like to have links for suitable cases and other applicable items. Since enforced to by them locally and probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirzasila on 12/25/2013

I was surprised by built quality of this product having in mind its price. Excellent touch screen responsiveness. WIFI works very well. No problems installing apps from market etc. Screen brightness and loudspeaker are very good. Video playback is also very good It seems that there is some problem with ... Read more

Frelander PH20 Unboxing

0 0 0

• posted bySebasDV on 12/09/2013

Price of course! Nice Look and Feel. The touch works very well. Good time of response. Only 1 camera with poor quality. Very good deal if you wish to: Play some simple games. Read emails. Watch videos in youtube. The Tablet works perfectly fine, High quality touch screen... The play Store works perfectly ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections