DX » Community » Reviews » Freelander PH20 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / G-Sensor / OTG
  • 5 star 52 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreenmetalflake on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well packed in display carton and includes English manual. Battery 75% on mine out of box, ready to run. WiFi connection immediate, battery life about 2.5 hours with heavy surfing & app usage, standby is days. Runs Google marketplace & compatible w/ mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytekamp on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The tablet is well build for its price -Not the best screen, but it works ok for its money -You get a good tablet for only 50 dollars -Metal case feels very good. -Order came in under just 3 weeks Cons:-It is a little bit slow, but then again.. it is only 50... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykellyst on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is definitely a pro. It's easy to use, playstore works fine. You can easily watch some movies on it. The battery charges fast. Cons:The battery dies fast when watching movies, but that was to be expected. When you look from the side, the screen isn't very clea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVWThomas on 01/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very useful item. As it is Android and works quite like my phone and is very easy to use. Connects to WiFi with no prpblem and fulfills my needs. Cons:Quality compared to price is excellent, does not feel or look cheap. OtherThoughts:Is delivered with a charger of a n... Read more

2 1
  • posted bySebasDV on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price of course! Nice Look and Feel. The touch works very well. Good time of response. Cons:Only 1 camera with poor quality. OtherThoughts:Very good deal if you wish to: Play some simple games. Read emails. Watch videos in youtube. Bottomline:The Tablet works perfectly fi... Read more

3 0
  • posted bythomaskarlsson on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Cheap * A lot of system languages to choose from * You can plug in a standard USB memory stick using the supplied cable * Micro SD card slot * Not bundled with bad, annoying apps Cons:* Screen is not very clear * You have to have to place the tablet right in f... Read more

2 1
  • posted byasd123a2d on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Tablet works perfectly fine, High quality touch screen.. Battery Life is 2 hours with WIFI, 5 hours in airplaine mode.. The play Store works perfectly fine, came with pre-installed apps, video reproducer play 1080 videos, i use it for read and play some videogames..... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymariaberta76 on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Technology very cheap compared to the prices of similar products available in my country. * Easy to use. * It loads very easily, both AC and USB- * It can be charged in car charger via USB * Lightweight * Simple Cons:The USB port also works as a charger, if I'm in the... Read more

8 0
  • posted byweezel81 on 08/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my children. Videos work and the purpose of this was. Cons:The battery is pretty bad in my opinion. Does not last for up to four hours. Camera (with 0.3 mpix) is ok. Not so can only imagine. Constant and the stalling of poking. If you have any website... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeechx on 08/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was in need for something cheap and simple. Something where i can listen music, watch movies, use social apps etc. This tablet was very nice option. Great price, standart specs, nothing too fancy. It came to me in about one month. And it is almost as good as i thaught... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections