• 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• If you realize, how low the price goes, its a very good buy.

posted by jeechx on 08/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I was in need for something cheap and simple. Something where i can listen music, watch movies, use social apps etc. This tablet was very nice option. Great price, standart specs, nothing too fancy. It came to me in about one month. And it is almost as good as i thaught. For standart, daily things its great. Maybe not too much of apps in one time, but its okey. Most of games, which are not very voracious and big, goes well. 2D games with ease. Internet is fast, i like it. Very comfortable in hands.

Cons:

Firstly short battery life. When in use, only about 3-4 hours without charging. Sometimes laggy. You need to use some kind of an appcloser, cache cleaner etc. The screen is not very resistant. Better keep it in some purse or case. Screen scratches easely. Sometimes it gets very hot when charging and using, but its nothing very serious. Poor camera, but despite all of cons, after all, its great for its price.

OtherThoughts:

Buy it right now if u need a good quality, simple tablet.

Bottomline:

Very good buy if u want to know what is tablet and dont want to spend a lot of money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections