Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrahzirun on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This spoon and fork set is in a good quality. They also have a nice design and come with an affordable price. Cons:Comes with the paper box. When it arrived, the box was not in good shape anymore. Since I want to give this as a gift, I need to find a new box for it. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The suite is quite adorable! These are such an admirable covers! The material is good enough. It is really pleasure to use it during the meal. Cons:Unfortunately, the package was seriously deformed (I suppose during the transportation process), so I could not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinsanekandykane on 09/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well.. it's a spoon and a fork! They're pretty cute, and come packaged as pictured. Packaging is good, no damage to item. Always comes in handy to eat with! Cons:A little smaller than I anticipated, given the price. OtherThoughts:A cute little addition to any... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections