DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelfadil on 06/05/2014

The main reason I gave this product a 5 star us because of the price.. Extremely cheap for 2 and not 1 screen guard.. Great offer. It's almost like a bonanza. Thank you deal extreme for this.. Fits well on my phone, I'll recommend this for every Samsung galaxy note 2 user.. It does its job perfectly.. No cons. All good. Great product. As cheap as it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRBAextreme on 02/13/2014

This piece serves me for more then 2 and a half months, and still does its job. It is really cheap, and the quallity is pretty descent. The major con with this is that the instructions that comes with these screen protectors are not clear... but this is not that much of a con if you know how to use these things. another con is that I still have little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykailassenan on 02/12/2013

Quality is good and worth for money. Thanks to deal extreme since delivered in 2 weeks. Screen Guard stick well in my Note 2 and no issues. Since this package has two screen guard, we can keep one as backup once the first once get old Nothing Quality is good and worth for money. Thanks to deal extreme since delivered in 2 weeks. Screen Guard stick well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhofitgeva on 12/10/2012

Advantages: excellent quality product and very good, justifies the price on the site and includes shipping. Really good quality screen protector shield has been acquired previously but I was disappointed that protects justify the acquisition and maintaining the quality of my laptop screen Disadvantages: Well, the downside only I could find the shipment ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections