DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Good product OK fast shipping
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykvoki1900 on 07/29/2015

It's great little product that does what it needs to do. it saved my phone from lots of scratches and damage. it's cheep so i recommend it to everyone Screen protector last for months . i put mine 10 months ago and it is stil like new . so if you love your phone buy it ! :)

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bywoonhong on 07/09/2015

It is as per mentioned by the seller. Everything is good and the delivery was quick. Seller was responsive to questions. as expected, no suprises.

Impression:Good product, fast shipping;

0 0 0

• posted bypcprokazdeho on 06/24/2015

Ochrana GSM. Funkční a spolehlivé! :)

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/20/2015

Does exactly what it is supposed to do. As always , hard to get installed on phone without bubbles under the film, but that is more the users problem than the film.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byelfadil on 06/05/2014

The main reason I gave this product a 5 star us because of the price.. Extremely cheap for 2 and not 1 screen guard.. Great offer. It's almost like a bonanza. Thank you deal extreme for this.. Fits well on my phone, I'll recommend this for every Samsung galaxy note 2 user.. It does its job No All... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRBAextreme on 02/13/2014

This piece serves me for more then 2 and a half months, and still does its job. It is really cheap, and the quallity is pretty descent. The major con with this is that the instructions that comes with these screen protectors are not clear... but this is not that much of a con if you know how to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykailassenan on 02/12/2013

Quality is good and worth for money. Thanks to deal extreme since delivered in 2 weeks. Screen Guard stick well in my Note 2 and no issues. Since this package has two screen guard, we can keep one as backup once the first once get old Nothing Quality is good and worth for money. Thanks to deal in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhofitgeva on 12/10/2012

Advantages: excellent quality product and very good, justifies the price on the site and includes shipping. Really good quality screen protector shield has been acquired previously but I was disappointed that protects justify the acquisition and maintaining the quality of my laptop screen Well, I... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere